Groups

Why are some people never on time?

My sister is always late, always.
    Im never late, well unless she's taking me.
    Are you a late person or strictly on time.?

People who are late drive me insane, it really does my head in.

27 Comments

Late if I don't want to be there
    Early if I do
    'On time' for parties

I always try to get there first! :w00t::oops:

Always on time or early. Hate being late for anything. Messes with my mind.

michelleleemoo;5269580

I see what you're doing there. :whistling:

must admit Im normally far too early, my best mate is always late, drives me mad!

Banned

get there early or the good ones are gone

Banned

bitseylango;5269678

must admit Im normally far too early, my best mate is always late, drives … must admit Im normally far too early, my best mate is always late, drives me mad!

oi you told your old man about the washing your uniform tax break stuff.. looks like I can get 6 yrs tax back

dog_cop;5269695

oi you told your old man about the washing your uniform tax break … oi you told your old man about the washing your uniform tax break stuff.. looks like I can get 6 yrs tax back

really? how do I check?

kyalion;5269649

I see what you're doing there. :whistling:

sugar lumps, a perceptive male! :w00t::p

I was 30 mins late for a pat testing course this morning, had to walk into a packed training room with Trainer talking, and no chair available.
    Nonchalantly walked in said i couldn't find the place, made a coffee and sat on the floor, Mobile rang, told mate would ring him back, on a course, Trainer said "if you was here same time as everyone else then you would of known to turn your phone off" great start.
    :oops:

People drive me mad who are late,people who are usually late are people with cars I find,they can just seem to take their time and it don't matter,they seem to get in habit of being late.
    Completely different if you no car and catching a train and know you got 1 hr till next one if you miss it.

scousekop;5269703

I was 30 mins late for a pat testing course this morning, had to walk … I was 30 mins late for a pat testing course this morning, had to walk into a packed training room with Trainer talking, and no chair available.Nonchalantly walked in said i couldn't find the place, made a coffee and sat on the floor, Mobile rang, told mate would ring him back, on a course, Trainer said "if you was here same time as everyone else then you would of known to turn your phone off" great start.:oops:

I'd have thrown the blackboard rubber at you! :-D:-D

Banned

bitseylango;5269701

really? how do I check?

If you ring the tax people and your old man has his nat ins number handy etc they will tell him what the bobby moore is they just change my tax code with the new allowance over the phone but I have to write to the tax office for my area to barnstaple and tell them, she reckons a cheque back for back tax for the last 6 yrs couple of hundred quid ? for the price of a stamp, plus there is a thread all about it on here

michelleleemoo;5269580

I MAKE SURE MY WIFE IS ALWAYS THERE FIRST

michelleleemoo;5269725

I'd have thrown the blackboard rubber at you! :-D:-D

Its Laptops and projectors these days.:-D

scousekop;5269744

Its Laptops and projectors these days.:-D

you'd have got something on yr head either way

raptorcigs;5269739

I MAKE SURE MY WIFE IS ALWAYS THERE FIRST

what a gentlemanasaurus you are rappy http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa269/luv_tahoe/misc/smiley_into_heart.gif

The early bird may well catch the worm,
    But it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sorry to be late into this thread. What's it about?

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5269713

People drive me mad who are late,people who are usually late are people … People drive me mad who are late,people who are usually late are people with cars I find,they can just seem to take their time and it don't matter,they seem to get in habit of being late.Completely different if you no car and catching a train and know you got 1 hr till next one if you miss it.

I hate being late, I'm almost always early for everything. And I have a car and drive most places, this actually causes me to be even earlier because I drive too fast, worried I might be late...

I'm always on time but have learned to just adjust to late people instead of getting angry at them. So if I were to meet people that are usually 15 min late, I'll arrive about 10 min later than the scheduled time.

civms47;5270219

I hate being late, I'm almost always early for everything. And I have a … I hate being late, I'm almost always early for everything. And I have a car and drive most places, this actually causes me to be even earlier because I drive too fast, worried I might be late...

Yeh well it's just I find everyone I know who's late,they got a car and really no excuse if the car as not broken down or anything else as happened on the road like an accident ahead etc.
    I don't really worry about being late,I just plan time carefully and I know exactly how long it takes me to walk to train station,and anywhere else important I need to be on time.

I am always late i will try to leave and 2 hours later i am still not out of the door .

I hate being late and people that are late. I work in a salon and we now tell clients ,who are constantly late, that their appointment is 15 minutes earlier to get them there on time!

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;5270972

I am always late i will try to leave and 2 hours later i am still not out … I am always late i will try to leave and 2 hours later i am still not out of the door .

You would drive me nuts.
    :thumbsup:

i tend to be late because i make sure im early then i think im too early so go and do something else and then end up late

late for everythin. Just the way i am
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25115
      2. Boom2511
      3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616

See more discussions