Groups

Why Are There No Chit Chat Threads ,

there all election threads why cant there just be 1 not 20, its getting annoying!!!!

17 Comments

Banned

people like talking about boring rubbish, saves them having to think or say something nice

makes them feel like they know something about politics and feel the need to pontificate to the rest of the forum? :?

hello aah - what you up too in the hols then

Just because your not old enough to vote :whistling:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8498757

hello aah - what you up too in the hols then

hellooooo, and what hols lol

Banned

it seems to me, many posters have just become eligible to vote in a general election, and also being young, and daft, like to think they know lots about politics, that politicians will make the country all better, and dont remember conservatives also had a long innings, and was rubbish as much as the current is

Basically, its boring, lets talk about something useful

Original Poster

asayer;8498760

Just because your not old enough to vote :whistling:

i wouldnt be voting even if i was old enough !!

aah96;8498761

hellooooo, and what hols lol

well - the weekend and Bank Hol Monday then

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8498768

well - the weekend and Bank Hol Monday then

ohhhh, i see erm nothing so far my mum has gone racing for the weekend soo theres noo nagging , well apart from off my grandad but i might go to the cinema ect ... , and you ?

Banned

i guess you have loads and loads of dog walking to do, then a ton of homework?

Original Poster

jubbyme;8498780

i guess you have loads and loads of dog walking to do, then a ton of … i guess you have loads and loads of dog walking to do, then a ton of homework?

all homework = done

the dog is being walked tomorrow !

aah96;8498777

ohhhh, i see erm nothing so far my mum has gone racing for the weekend … ohhhh, i see erm nothing so far my mum has gone racing for the weekend soo theres noo nagging , well apart from off my grandad but i might go to the cinema ect ... , and you ?

I didn't even know your mum was a horse

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8498789

I didn't even know your mum was a horse

ahhaa , shes gone drag racing with her oh

Banned

aah96;8498786

all homework = done the dog is being walked tomorrow !

good homework out the way, I wish I was that organised!
    as for the dog, who did it today?

oh well, have a good long weekend, enjoy it, thats the main thing

Original Poster

jubbyme;8498799

good homework out the way, I wish I was that organised!as for the dog, … good homework out the way, I wish I was that organised!as for the dog, who did it today?oh well, have a good long weekend, enjoy it, thats the main thing

yep, i didnt get that much home work this week ! , the dog got walked when i got in from school ! sooo , tomorrow he can have a nice long walk !

aah96;8498797

ahhaa , shes gone drag racing with her oh

:? must resist

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8498834

:? must resist

she has gone [COLOR="Navy"]m o t o r b i k e[/COLOR] racing with my step dad and little brother
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions