Why are there so many men haters on HUKD?

Found 20th Nov 2009
Seems to be the trend over the past few weeks

Obviously there are notable exceptions

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
127 Comments

idk, seems like we canny do anything right :lol:

This a dig at me.....man lover..."Obviously there are notable exceptions"

Banned

i think its just scottish men cos they all love us english fellas:thumbsup:

micoo;6950591

idk, seems like we canny do anything right :lol:

My husband can...involves a rolling pin

I love men.

enough said

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6950611

My husband can...involves a rolling pin

starsparkle2311;6950615

What you on about? I love men, much prefer their company and chat to … What you on about? I love men, much prefer their company and chat to women, I've met a few ass wipes, but hey, I don't tar all men with the same brush,lol

bitseylango;6950616

I love men.enough said

all 3 of you are a notable exception:)

I like men ...maybe a lot of bitter and twisted women on here

I not noticed any :-D

I like licking mens nipples ...shame the hubby hates it

Im A Dino Im Exempt

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6950638

i like that to but missus says she'll leave if she catches be doing it again:giggle:

Lulu'sMammy;6950638

I can lick my own. :whistling:

Men have their uses...

Lulu'sMammy;6950638

:-Dhi:-D

daz1981;6950660

i like that to but missus says she'll leave if she catches be doing it … i like that to but missus says she'll leave if she catches be doing it again:giggle:

Rockhound;6950677

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/f/family_guy_nipple-12593.gif

Starr;6950691

:w00t::w00t: Fantastic!!!!

Rockhound;6950677

http://ui16.gamespot.com/1679/avatar86421_4.gif

I have a theory about lesbainness......a sexy theory.........I need to be alone for a while.

raptorcigs;6950697

Beat you to it

But yours is better quality :oops:

i love men too !!! I so agree with starsparkle - men are great fun and never any bitching with them. I used to work in a very male dominated profession and what a laugh I had with them all!

Now I am around loads of females and what a bunch of bitches !!!!!

starsparkle2311;6950615

What you on about? I love men, much prefer their company and chat to … What you on about? I love men, much prefer their company and chat to women, I've met a few ass wipes, but hey, I don't tar all men with the same brush,lol

lol @ ass wipes!

there have been a lot of moaning about men threads lately - i think thats why Starr started his man rules thread, we have tried to make it as sexist as posible to live upto our reputation RULE 15 is my personal favorite :thumbsup:

snowflake;6950716

+ 1 :-D

:roll:

starsparkle2311;6950749

They so are!!! Nothing more intimadating than a bunch of women, they're … They so are!!! Nothing more intimadating than a bunch of women, they're all bitches,lol.Much easier being friends with men, you still get the bitching, but sooooooooo many laughs too.

The first 6 years of my working life I was a gardener and worked with nothing but men, absolutely fantastic, no bitchin/moaning/crying, since I have worked in a school with all women its totally the opposite and I hate it. Time for a career change me thinks :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6950760

lol @ ass wipes!there have been a lot of moaning about men threads lately … lol @ ass wipes!there have been a lot of moaning about men threads lately - i think thats why Starr started his man rules thread, we have tried to make it as sexist as posible to live upto our reputation RULE 15 is my personal favorite :thumbsup:

I dont think it can be beaten, i think we should have a vote when we get to 100 for the top 10.

Maybe even a little prize, dont quote me on that. Ill see how generous im feeling lol

Starr;6950780

I dont think it can be beaten, i think we should have a vote when we get … I dont think it can be beaten, i think we should have a vote when we get to 100 for the top 10.Maybe even a little prize, dont quote me on that. Ill see how generous im feeling lol

quoted........lol

Me too, liking men. :thumbsup:
Being a scientist, I have always had nearly all male colleagues - good banter, few hysterics and honest and helpful as well and can take a joke and, well, they are faithful!! Got the best hubby in the world and two great sons, plus a male dog.
I have some excellent women friends, some since uni, but those few times when someone has had it in for me, it has always been a female.

starsparkle2311;6950615

im waiting to be tared, please

Banned

Men are great they are so straight talking.

Most women are a nightmare!

wickedteen;6950840

im waiting to be tared, please

No feathers please - just the whole chicken

chesso;6950817

Me too, liking men. :thumbsup: Being a scientist, I have always had … Me too, liking men. :thumbsup: Being a scientist, I have always had nearly all male colleagues - good banter, few hysterics and honest and helpful as well and can take a joke and, well, they are faithful!! Got the best hubby in the world and two great sons, plus a male dog. I have some excellent women friends, some since uni, but those few times when someone has had it in for me, it has always been a female.

I think females are far more insecure than men - and thats why the sniping comes out.

Tonight we are going to meet up with my OH's work mates and heading to a wedding reception and I know the bus journey there will be absolutely hysterical with the guys banter, but I also know two of the females going tonight dont like each other and the bitching will start before first round in, but we are going to run for seats away from them two!!

I have already had a text from one of the girls saying "oh i bet xxxxxxx looks like a right tramp tonight"...............that translated to me means.............."oh I bet xxxxxxxx is gonna look lovely and am gonna look like a right frump beside her" :roll:

Banned

Boothy I think you are lovely

serious

Banned

Because there are loads of single mums surfing the webs in their council homes, bitter that they've been left to pick up the pieces

Banned

lumoruk;6950903

Because there are loads of single mums surfing the webs in their council … Because there are loads of single mums surfing the webs in their council homes, bitter that they've been left to pick up the pieces

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

id rather be in the company of all men than all women, much more of a laugh. id say my sense of humour is similar to a blokes anyway so feel more comfortable in their company. women are too bitchy

Banned

sassie;6950926

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

i'll come pick up your pieces

donnaraine;6950927

id rather be in the company of all men than all women, much more of a … id rather be in the company of all men than all women, much more of a laugh. id say my sense of humour is similar to a blokes anyway so feel more comfortable in their company. women are too bitchy

plus u can fart and burp away in front of them and no one even notices :lol:

My oh is in the bath just now and I heard him fart a right loud one and shouted up to him YOU ARE SUCH A DIRTY PIG and he replied by doing it again :lol:

though I wouldnt do any of that in front of him ! (yeah right:w00t:)

Lulu'sMammy;6950638

has a que been formed or am i the 1st :w00t:

bossyboots;6950883

I think females are far more insecure than men - and thats why the … I think females are far more insecure than men - and thats why the sniping comes out. Tonight we are going to meet up with my OH's work mates and heading to a wedding reception and I know the bus journey there will be absolutely hysterical with the guys banter, but I also know two of the females going tonight dont like each other and the bitching will start before first round in, but we are going to run for seats away from them two!!I have already had a text from one of the girls saying "oh i bet xxxxxxx looks like a right tramp tonight"...............that translated to me means.............."oh I bet xxxxxxxx is gonna look lovely and am gonna look like a right frump beside her" :roll:

I think that you're not wrong. :-D
That's the thing about men being honest; they'll just say what they mean. Mind you I find that women who get on well with men are pretty straight-forward too - hence I like them as well.
Good luck with the race for the back seats!

lumoruk;6950903

Because there are loads of single mums surfing the webs in their council … Because there are loads of single mums surfing the webs in their council homes, bitter that they've been left to pick up the pieces

sorry op to slightly change the topic here, and maybe this is old news but new to me............every council house in Dumbarton have been given a free pc and internet access:roll: what next

anyway back on topic !!!

Banned

bossyboots;6950955

though I wouldnt do any of that in front of him ! (yeah right:w00t:)

I never do that in front of mine :? only by accident, she doesn't in front of me we are a very polite couple
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    2. Which wall design do you like best?00
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35114

See more discussions