Groups

why are udemy banned on here?

I went to post a udemy deal and they seem to be banned? (online training). Should I be worried I used them?

4 Comments

I'm guessing because they aren't UK based and there hasn't been enough demand in the past by the users for the site to consider allowing deals from them to feature on the HUKD.
    Edited by: "RossD89" 23rd Sep 2016

Original Poster

RossD89

I'm guessing because they aren't UK based and there hasn't been enough … I'm guessing because they aren't UK based and there hasn't been enough demand in the past by the users for the site to consider allowing deals from them to feature on the HUKD.

Fair enough... well you can pay in £ and they have an ireland address... either way good deal on at the moment most courses £10

Original Poster

PS - "Arent uk based"... neither are gearbest and see how many deal we get from them!

Babbler

PS - "Arent uk based"... neither are gearbest and see how many deal we … PS - "Arent uk based"... neither are gearbest and see how many deal we get from them!

It all depends on whether there is a high enough demand from members on this site as to whether deals from foreign based websites can appear on HUKD as far as I'm aware. There was a demand for Gearbest to be allowed on this site so they were allowed - along with others.

But as I said, I am only guessing as to why they aren't allowed. You would have to wait for a mod to come along to get an official answer
    Edited by: "RossD89" 23rd Sep 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      3. Private Number Plate44
      4. Iptv1228

See more discussions