Groups

Why are we allowed to sell sim cards/top-ups but not vouchers?

Surely these are exactly the same thing. The money is fixed to and redeemed for a specific purpose. Exactly the same as what a voucher is. Just wondering if a mod could clear up as dont quite understand.

Or anybody else have any input on this?

23 Comments

Banned

another rule i feel will now come in

Banned

because of memebers whinging and making reports is the general way rules get enforced

bitterness, jealousy, vengenance..... or just plain boredom are the real reasons imo

Doesnt really matter why ,Its their site and they dont want you to sell them,:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;6596576

another rule i feel will now come in

Oh sorry its just the way i look at it as that these are vouchers.? are they not?

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6596602

Doesnt really matter why ,Its their site and they dont want you to sell … Doesnt really matter why ,Its their site and they dont want you to sell them,:thumbsup:

No at the moment you ARE allowed to sell sim cards and top ups i am just wondering why?

Admin

Yeah they are vouchers, there are a couple which have been listed this afternoon which are now locked.

We'll clarify the rule so there are no misunderstandings

wonderful another prohibited item.

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;6596624

Yeah they are vouchers, there are a couple which have been listed this … Yeah they are vouchers, there are a couple which have been listed this afternoon which are now locked.We'll clarify the rule so there are no misunderstandings

Aww so your actually not allowed to sell top-ups and sim-cards with credit because they get sold on here all the time. its confused me for ages lol.

Banned

can the sim cards with credit on could be sold, just not the top up vouchers, or is it both

Why o why, every time a thread like this is made a new rule gets drawn up

Just leave it as it is, dont bring attention to it

Original Poster

Sorry :oops:

Banned

Starr;6596685

Why o why, every time a thread like this is made a new rule gets drawn … Why o why, every time a thread like this is made a new rule gets drawn upJust leave it as it is, dont bring attention to it

see my above post

beyond a joke with all the sticky beaks picking holes in the rules for the sake of it

what can admin do but just blanket enforce it.....seems to be what the "community" wants:thinking:

less n less bargains

wouldn't xbox live/points also be included in the voucher rule as well?

Thanks OP..

ants97;6596766

Shhhhhh:whistling:

ants97;6596766

Probably not.

But probably will be now:x

ants97;6596766

Oh my, seriously?! lol

in before the lockdown on points :roll:

casparwhite;6596592

because of memebers whinging and making reports is the general way rules … because of memebers whinging and making reports is the general way rules get enforced bitterness, jealousy, vengenance..... or just plain boredom are the real reasons imo

+1

tonyg1962;6596602

Doesnt really matter why ,Its their site and they dont want you to sell … Doesnt really matter why ,Its their site and they dont want you to sell them,:thumbsup:

who's site? this is a question thats been bugging me, who owns this site? does anyone make money from this site? I thought(stupidly maybe), that it was just a community of people seeking good deals. I know someone had to start it but who's site is it? Hotukdeals is NOTHING without its members.

notts6501;6597316

Probably not.But probably will be now:x

there's no difference between xbox live points and xbox live 1 month or 12 month vouchers than top up vouchers.

I'm just pointing out the absurdity of the whole voucher rule.

mcnally32;6597360

who's site? this is a question thats been bugging me, who owns this … who's site? this is a question thats been bugging me, who owns this site? does anyone make money from this site? I thought(stupidly maybe), that it was just a community of people seeking good deals. I know someone had to start it but who's site is it? Hotukdeals is NOTHING without its members.

Of course they make money, thats why they are here and can give us money off vouchers :-D

Original Poster

Starr;6597373

Of course they make money, thats why they are here and can give us money … Of course they make money, thats why they are here and can give us money off vouchers :-D

Yeah they'll get money when people post deal and click on go to deal. That will go through a filter and the company will be aknowledged for everytime someone goes onto the site through hot deals and buys something therefore they will be likely to be getting a small percentage. But they will all add up.

mcnally32;6597360

who's site? this is a question thats been bugging me, who owns this … who's site? this is a question thats been bugging me, who owns this site? does anyone make money from this site? I thought(stupidly maybe), that it was just a community of people seeking good deals. I know someone had to start it but who's site is it? Hotukdeals is NOTHING without its members.

It's Paul's site (ADMIN). They make money from affiliates (click through links) on some of the deals.

Although it's nothing without it's members........what you have to remember is that FS/FT and Misc affect a very tiny amount of people that use the site so they are just a added bonus.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32184
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1734
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions