Groups

Why are you happy today??

Heard this on the radio on the way home from work today and thought I would start it as a thread as it is in keeping with the general happy/love feeling on here lately.

So, why are you happy today?

109 Comments

im not, had an awful morning at work and my kids are being nightmares :-(

Banned

I spoke to a friend I have not spoken to for a while, made me smile. It was by text but nevertheless its always nice to hear from someone close :-D

Banned

loupomm;2878196

Oooo, lou, thats not spreading the love.

Here have some of my lovin', xxxxxx

sorry :-(

glad to hear others are having a good day, that will cheer me up

Berbatov signing for United yesterday has made me happy today

I'm happy cos I did sommat nice for someone else and they said ta :-D

Banned

MrGrumpyman;2878236

What did you do?

I'm happy cos today I got under my next stone mark at Slimming World :-D

:-D I'm happy cos my boyfriend is preparing me a lovely meal for when I get home from work. Very romantic! :-D

Over 3 hours of fasting left to go.

Awww, what a great idea to bring back the love of the thread! :-D

I'm happy because I spoke to the love of my life today and hope to do so for the rest of my life and that's all I need to be happy. :-D

im happy because newcastle are in turmoil again. ha ha ha ha

im happy cos i went out today, and amoungst other things i got some strawberries

Im happy coz the little ones 6 week checkup went well and doc said shes looking great

icespice;2878342

Im happy coz the little ones 6 week checkup went well and doc said shes … Im happy coz the little ones 6 week checkup went well and doc said shes looking great

Wot a clever little sausage :-D

Foosball Chum;2878246

What did you do?

MrGrumpyman;2878236

look here hotukdeals.com/ite…234

MrGrumpyman;2878371

look here … look here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/237234/i-had-a-really-awesome-birthday-yes/showthread.php?t=237234

Awh maybe you should change you name to Mrsweetman clearly grumpyman doesnt work :-D

I'm having an awful day, my 8 year old told me she wanted to move out and my husband is being laid off which couldnt have come at a worse time

princessboo;2878393

I'm having an awful day, my 8 year old told me she wanted to move out and … I'm having an awful day, my 8 year old told me she wanted to move out and my husband is being laid off which couldnt have come at a worse time

that is a nightmare.hope things get better for you

Banned

guess why iam happy!!!:-D

mr miagi;2878413

thanks im hoping so too :oops:

RFC;2878421

You won the lottery

Banned

loupomm;2878196

Hiya darling ... hope your day becomes better real soon

realfriendlyman;2878331

Awww, what a great idea to bring back the love of the thread! :-DI'm … Awww, what a great idea to bring back the love of the thread! :-DI'm happy because I spoke to the love of my life today and hope to do so for the rest of my life and that's all I need to be happy. :-D

:thumbsup:

mr miagi;2878413

Hey Mr. Miagi

RFC;2878421

you found a pound?????

I am happy:-D and i feel ok even though i hate email and the problems it brings!

mikebike;2878446

I am happy:-D and i feel ok even though i hate email and the problems it … I am happy:-D and i feel ok even though i hate email and the problems it brings!

Dont email problem solved

icespice;2878342

Im happy coz the little ones 6 week checkup went well and doc said shes … Im happy coz the little ones 6 week checkup went well and doc said shes looking great

nice one

I am happy because, one of my staff has resigned, the news has cheered me up no end, knowing I wont have to deal with her miserable sour puss face much longer.

im having a pants day couldnt take the kids any where because its hissin down, and im in agony and look like the elephant woman because ive got an absess

Banned

mr miagi;2878435

you found a pound?????

nope!:-D

foxymissroxy;2878492

im having a pants day couldnt take the kids any where because its hissin … im having a pants day couldnt take the kids any where because its hissin down, and im in agony and look like the elephant woman because ive got an absess

you had two big absesses on that picture earlier:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: sorry couldnt help meself:thumbsup:

Banned

cause I have Thurs & Fri off work and cause I'm talking to 2 people on MSN...1 is very interesting the other is very interesting and makes me smile

RFC;2878421

you won a chicken in the church raffle???

princessboo;2878449

Dont email problem solved

I wish i could but thats the way the world seems to work these days:x

mikebike;2878538

I wish i could but thats the way the world seems to work these days:x

Lol very true, delegate!

Banned

mr miagi;2878535

you won a chicken in the church raffle???

close!:-D

I got a new dress... going to paris for my 2yr anniversary in less than 2 weeks and i had a day off work... just searching for a new pair of shoes, a shawl and some jewelry to give with the dress... :oops:
    it's nice to be happy for once... oh and berbatov the ass left spurs..... 30+ million.... not bad.... :-D

happy today cos I had a ver funny e mail, still making me laugh when i think about it, cant put it on here rather rude you know.:-D

RFC;2878570

close!:-D

tell us then:thumbsup:

kids go back to school tomorrow. had a lovely holiday with them and got some super memories, but glad to send them back too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …129306
      2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.33
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846288
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32148

See more discussions