Groups

Why are you up at this hour?

Just having a peruse through the misc whilst bored at work and was wondering why other people are still up and contributing to this site at this hour??

103 Comments

Banned

i'm doing my dissertation!!

I'm planning a trip.

I'm planning a fridge raid...

Original Poster

odriscoll;1956836

I'm planning a trip.

At this time? Any particular reason?

Original Poster

MikeT;1956841

I'm planning a fridge raid...

Lol! Good idea - only I have to pay for the vending machine stuff!

I'm planning world domination.

odriscoll;1956836

I'm planning a trip.

Im going to sleep.

But it was this.

Original Poster

Looks like everyone's gone to bed..... lucky them - still at least the people of Wiltshire can rest assured I am keeping them safe!

I have college in 4 hours, im stayin with you tintern.

Original Poster

Have you been asleep at all? you may be a tad tired for college?

BTW - next to your avator it says ur offline?

Not been asleep, i will be tired but meh, the offline thing is weird.

Original Poster

You can't learn much without a fully alert brain lol!

What you learning bout anyway?

PC Networking

Original Poster

Sounds interesting?!

Nightshift...currently working on trying to sort out handheld wireless barcoder scanner/computer devices. I would rather be in my bed

John

Fridge is now empty ;-)

Been watching TV now back here.

your all bloody mad. i only stay uop all night if i have to. im so lazy im holding magic beans responsible for keeping me up untill half 12.

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=yellowgreen]GOOD MORNING ALL[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

My bones are aching and i feel like ****, sleeping is better!

wish u hadnt booked that trip so late now dont ya! hehe!

hahaha

Original Poster

Well I'm back up from the world of nod - although didn't sleep very well today :-(

Will be back again tonight on my last night shift (hooray) if anyone cares to join me? Unless we have some kind of major incident and I'm really busy of course!

jennie-jack;1957202

your all bloody mad. i only stay uop all night if i have to. im so lazy … your all bloody mad. i only stay uop all night if i have to. im so lazy im holding magic beans responsible for keeping me up untill half 12.

Not much choice

Last night on shift tonight though then off for a few days :thumbsup:

John

shopping for a camera and a no contract broadband provider lol

Original Poster

Am here again - ready for a long night ahead

im here too

Johnmcl7;1956872

Nightshift...currently working on trying to sort out handheld wireless … Nightshift...currently working on trying to sort out handheld wireless barcoder scanner/computer devices. I would rather be in my bed ;)John

Now I know why those things never work. It's because the blokes who are supposed to fix them are chatting on forums instead

Original Poster

So I'm at work, John's at work - anyone else?

Well if I was the one meant to be fixing them then they would be working by now but the source of the problem is in the US where the guns talk to. Despite all that though I managed to get a workaround which touch wood seems acceptable so far. Meant to be going for lunch but currently waiting to be called in to look at a different problem, at least there's only six long hours left...

John

I decided to try out my new light scribe burner. Didn't realise it can take over 20mins to label a disk with it, so I'm sat here just watching the progress bar :-(

Original Poster

stora;1963408

I decided to try out my new light scribe burner. Didn't realise it can … I decided to try out my new light scribe burner. Didn't realise it can take over 20mins to label a disk with it, so I'm sat here just watching the progress bar :-(

Lol - you sound even more bored than me!

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;1963382

Well if I was the one meant to be fixing them then they would be working … Well if I was the one meant to be fixing them then they would be working by now but the source of the problem is in the US where the guns talk to. Despite all that though I managed to get a workaround which touch wood seems acceptable so far. Meant to be going for lunch but currently waiting to be called in to look at a different problem, at least there's only six long hours left...John

and that's sounds rather complicated

I know, I was hoping for a quiet night to finish off on!

What are you up to yourself?

John

Original Poster

Police Control Room ... very exciting!

I'm downloading a new update for MGO; I'm 99% sure it will work after this update (1.02)

an assignment in 4 2moroz

Original Poster

HU5TLER;1963491

an assignment in 4 2moroz

What's it about?

Business ( bRITISH airways)

im just being lazy. I got it 3 weeks ago !!

Its my fault really.

just got in from the park

cant describe shenanghans

might be illegal

was a cold night tho

nuff said

bananarama
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88