Groups

why are you up so late and on here?

explain yourself

14 Comments

Banned

Beer = stock = drink = awake

I am playing bridge, headphones on , listening to "Selling England By The Pound" by Genesis, drinking Southern Comfort.... what's your excuse......:p

Banned

i've won at full house poker.I've just won at fifa on the xbox.i have no beer left.i'm going to bed.

Banned

jonb2412

I am playing bridge, headphones on , listening to "Selling England By The … I am playing bridge, headphones on , listening to "Selling England By The Pound" by Genesis, drinking Southern Comfort.... what's your excuse......:p

What is bridge?
    Online bridge?

still watching the world cup high lights !!!!

greatest666

What is bridge?Online bridge?

Yep.. yahoo bridge.. I play better when slightly drunk, and with my headphones on... not sure why

Just finished work now looking for Disney movie codes

Don't sleep much

Drank too much coke to try to get over the hangover........

I'm up because I was out tonight with the father, had a long walk home got scared by a fox! now I'm in bed

Err. I have no excuse.
    Then again I probably have insomnia Oo

Meh....

It's the do I / don't I sleep time of night.....

It is pretty much daylight now.....

I work nights, I had last night off, wasn't doing anything, stayed up as to not mess up my body clock, I'm going t'bed, booya.

Why were you, explain yourself! X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4251950
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764660
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523472
      4. Anyone like the new App/ Update ?2127

See more discussions