Groups

Why arent we allowed to sell sim cards with credit?

It may be against the rules but may i ask why?

7 Comments

since when are you not allowed to sell sim cards with credit?

Original Poster

bossyboots;7906644

since when are you not allowed to sell sim cards with credit?

I dont know?

I listed mine a few weeks ago but it got locked and was said im not allowed to sell, but i think i made a mistake when listing. Someone here said were not allowed to sell top up vouchers and i think they mistaken it for that.

Very hard to prove how much credit was or was not on when sold

no rrp

Banned

jay dog you advertised it as a top up, not a sim with credit on it, hence why it was locked

boothy;7907002

no rrp

Surely the RRP of £10 credit is, err, £10?

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7906667

I dont know?I listed mine a few weeks ago but it got locked and was said … I dont know?I listed mine a few weeks ago but it got locked and was said im not allowed to sell, but i think i made a mistake when listing. Someone here said were not allowed to sell top up vouchers and i think they mistaken it for that.

Hi,

We know there is a market for passing on unwanted sims (with credit) as many are forced to purchase with a PAYG handset.

Your fs/ft ]thread title indicated it was a top up and implied voucher hence the closure. It should have been listed as Sim with credit.

You may of course relist if you wish, subject to fulfilling the fs/ft rules. We may ask to see proof of purchase and pics as per fs/ft rule #5.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions