Groups

why can I not ask a question?

every time I type a question, it just reloads the page and doesn't post it? - this is acting as a test message to see if it works this time.

6 Comments

Looks like that answered THAT question then! :-)

Original Poster

Ok, it seems that it kept reloading the page because I put brackets in the question subject... nice of it to not give any error message, and a good job that I copied my question into the clipboard before clicking submit, because it reloaded a blank form.

The HotukDeals fraternity eagerly await your NEW question! LOL!

Andaho

Ok, it seems that it kept reloading the page because I put brackets in … Ok, it seems that it kept reloading the page because I put brackets in the question subject... nice of it to not give any error message, and a good job that I copied my question into the clipboard before clicking submit, because it reloaded a blank form.

Good job you write overly lengthy sentences.

It does the same with me also so I now just copy before I click post. Seems to work second time when I've pasted it bk

Doesn't seem to work for me either - even after pasting!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions