Why can't a bloke say he think another bloke is good looking???

39 replies
Found 22nd Mar 2010
Lol - yeah, I know what most of you are going to answer...lol...

I'm a heterosexual guy, but in some blokes, I can completely see what makes them attractive to the opposite sex. Is it so wrong to have an opinion on this?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
39 Comments

Banned

First no homo

Most can, unless their uneasy about they're sexuality

Banned

I wasn't aware that we couldn't.

i can

ryman1000;8172245

First no homo :)Most can, unless their uneasy about they're sexuality

+1

Banned

My fella knows when a man is good looking.

I think men who are scared to say what they think.

Have been bullied.

Original Poster

Yeah - agree...shouldn't be a problem. But even when chipping in on a work convo about whata bloke looks like, even girls treat it like it's odd...

...glad to see I'm amongst cooler company here...!!!

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8172289

nothing wrong with having an opinion about other men are good lookingits … nothing wrong with having an opinion about other men are good lookingits when you start telling everyone else about that opinion that people will start wondering about your sexuality

Lol - I don't walk around saying "Oo, that George Clooney's attractive"!!!

It's more, when prompted for an opinion "yeah, I can see why women find George Clooney attractive"

Banned

whatsThePoint;8172289

nothing wrong with having an opinion about other men are good lookingits … nothing wrong with having an opinion about other men are good lookingits when you start telling everyone else about that opinion that people will start wondering about your sexuality

My word - your village must be awfully far removed from the beaten track.

Tell me, was it exciting when you saw your first banana only last week?

Banned

We can.

For example, I'm not homosexual, but I would sleep with both BG1 and NumpyJ.

Like I said - no homo.

Banned

SirBargainsALot;8172279

Yeah - agree...shouldn't be a problem. But even when chipping in on a … Yeah - agree...shouldn't be a problem. But even when chipping in on a work convo about whata bloke looks like, even girls treat it like it's odd......glad to see I'm amongst cooler company here...!!!

What I find odd is some one who is straight acting very gay.

My step-brother is guilty of this and we all tease him about it.

FilthAndFurry;8172250

I wasn't aware that we couldn't.

this, but ldo every is influenced by the tabbos of society and they are all sheep like the op im guesing who will own several checked shirts n pumps like the rest of the people in this country

vibeone;8172311

We can.For example, I'm not homosexual, but I would sleep with both BG1 … We can.For example, I'm not homosexual, but I would sleep with both BG1 and NumpyJ.Like I said - no homo.

*signs out of HUKD never to log back in again*

Banned

vibeone;8172311

We can.For example, I'm not homosexual, but I would sleep with both BG1 … We can.For example, I'm not homosexual, but I would sleep with both BG1 and NumpyJ.Like I said - no homo.

Aw, do you have sleepovers :thumbsup:

That Daniel Craig... he's such a dreamboat.....:roll:

Banned

meandog101;8172335

That Daniel Craig... he's such a dreamboat.....:roll:

My fella reminded me when he had his trunks on :giggle:

To be honest, even as a guy who happily describes other guys as being good looking or whatever, I can totally see how it can be seen as being slightly gay. God knows how much I dig it when girl starts going on about how much of a babe some other chick is. Everyone knows it's only one step from the two of them going down on each other naked, on my sofa.

****, lost my train of thought again.

Banned

DLM;8172322

Aw, do you have sleepovers :thumbsup:

Wow - I'm getting BG1/JFK style hate from the lunatic.

My life is complete.

Banned

black gerbil1;8172320

*signs out of HUKD never to log back in again*

Task complete :P

Banned

whatsThePoint;8172357

I'm on the iom wtf is a banana :?

Aah, the Iluvman.

Legalising homosexuality since 1992:thumbsup:

I don't see the problem with it.

Nightmare;8172423

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2LpeA3jcEU

:lol:

DLM;8172277

My fella knows when a man is good looking.I think men who are scared to … My fella knows when a man is good looking.I think men who are scared to say what they think.Have been bullied.

lol wut

vibeone;8172311

thanks babes (possible homo) xxx

Banned

numptyj;8172711

lol wut

She types in cliffs.

vibeone;8172774

She types in cliffs.

lol indeed.

but men who are scared to say what they think have been bullied, lolaments the biggest pile of :whistling: I've ever heard

Banned

starsparkle2311;8172783

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIfe outside HUKD? Obvo not,lol:p

Irony.

I can and occasionally do (definitely no homo)

Banned

starsparkle2311;8172770

You make me laugh, you really are one of the best posters on … You make me laugh, you really are one of the best posters on here:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;8172783

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIfe outside HUKD? Obvo not,lol:p

+1

Hope you are well SS :thumbsup:

Banned

numptyj;8172711

thanks babes (possible homo) xxx

You dissapoint.

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]I thought I was the only one![/SIZE][/COLOR]

guv;8172944

You dissapoint.[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]I thought I was the only … You dissapoint.[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]I thought I was the only one![/SIZE][/COLOR]

nice edit lol (no homo)

Well SirBAL, I guess it's like everything else - depends how/when/why you say it.

A casual 'Yea, he's a good looking bloke' would be perfectly acceptable IMO.:thumbsup:

A droolly, creepy, sucking up sort of remark might be cringe-worthy. Sticking up pics of dreamboats would be fine as long as you are open about it.
I'm assuming that you do the former, casual remark BTW.

Changed your allegiance SS?

Banned

ChrisUK;8173029

Whats this, hotukfags.com ?

It must take a small mind to come up with such a massive amount of rubbish so effortlessly.

Banned

PAH there is nothing wrong with it, I often compare hotties with my brother when we go out.........down canal street

There is nothing wrong with it :thumbsup:

No problem at all.

Nice one Nitemare :w00t:

Banned

starsparkle2311;8173294

Now............how do I take that post? Are you being sarky to me?Sorry … Now............how do I take that post? Are you being sarky to me?Sorry the reason I say that, is 'cos I haven't spent much time on here of late, yes Vibey babe, I do have a life outside of here!!!And because DLM I believe the last time I was on here I was having a go at you, silly rambling, I have the feeling I may have offended you? I hope I didn't. I could pm you about it, but I'd rather put it in the thread to show all, that I am sorry and well, you know me, I was just being stoopid, ok?Hope we can move on:-DAnd to all asking, yes the Peggster is out now, NOW I have moved on to the Izzard!!Marathon Man, comedic genius as well, inspiration to us all:thumbsup:And yes Carley, now he is in his 'blokey' mood he is rather nice:p

I would never fall out with you.

You are too funny x x

i will happily admit if i think a bloke is a good lookin bloke

Banned

It's got too homoerotic in here now even for me.

Banned

yeah cant see the prob meself

vibeone;8172311

I'll add Acecatcher, Ace Hayward and you to that list Vibey xxx

micoo;8173496

i will happily admit if i think a bloke is a good lookin bloke

you look Chinese

i can say it easy, i think brad pitt in seven and oceans eleven was a good lookin chap no homo
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…55
    2. Best place to buy a domain22
    3. Pictures from camera to android phone44
    4. meaning of op912

See more discussions