EXPIRED

Why cant find any Titanfall Expedition multiplayer games on pc ?

I bought the season pass yesterday but cant actually find any online games, i might get one or two other players but it never progresses to a game.
Is anybody managing to play the dlc with a pc ? I had read the amount of players were sparce and this put me off buying untill now. Surely its not dead online already is it ?

3 Comments

I played a few days ago, it worked fine for me.
When you open the game you can choose what server you want to join, try a different one. Maybe it was just the time of day you tried.

Original Poster

rainbowcrash

I played a few days ago, it worked fine for me.When you open the game you … I played a few days ago, it worked fine for me.When you open the game you can choose what server you want to join, try a different one. Maybe it was just the time of day you tried.

I did manage to get a game but it took ages to work. standard attrition works fine. the rest and especially dlc arnt working well at all....I'll try various servers again later .fingers crossed.

Original Poster

OK ..played the new dlc from couple days ago and the older dlc. got into a game within a min. there's been a update since I tried last. so maybe that helped.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?34
    2. Best laptop on the market11
    3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56
    4. Are smart parking limited legitimate55

See more discussions