Groups

why cant i access a page on here?

im trying to get on the the page on the deals section, i put a comment on there and misunderstood the original post, so i am trying to access the page to put it right, it says im not allowed, why?

4 Comments

Original Poster

oh no, its gone and i never had the chance to put it right!!!! heres what i wanted to say:

oh, i misunderstood!!!!

i get a sim so i can get the free delivery, then i take the sim card back! so in effect, i get free delivery! i couldnt do the other! even i wouldnt have the guts!!!!

It got taken off as it was suggesting commiting fraud.

You could take a sim back but effectively that's a bit like fraud too, Tesco are onto it though so expect to re-pay for delivery if you want to take the sim back. Just sell it on ebay or use the credit.

Just a quick question,will these sims work on o2 payg phones ?please:)

Original Poster

Benjimoron

It got taken off as it was suggesting commiting fraud. You could take a … It got taken off as it was suggesting commiting fraud. You could take a sim back but effectively that's a bit like fraud too, Tesco are onto it though so expect to re-pay for delivery if you want to take the sim back. Just sell it on ebay or use the credit.

how is returning the sim a bit like fraud?, i thouight tesco would cotton on soon enough tho, never mind, worked twice for me - so im happy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions