Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?

Found 15th Oct 2017
It never allows me I've lost literally thousands of points as I'm a bit addicted to eBay? I made a nectar account which I actually have received no correspondence from to collect hundreds of points. It's past the limit for them now. I'm gutted don't know what I'm doing wrong? Any advice be much appreciated I can only find the nectar through email after purchase and when it says eBay sign in it always says oops that does not match ? I know my eBay passwords TRUST ME.

please help? x
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I may be mistaken but it sounds like you're trying to connect your nectar card via eBay and not the other way round.

Maybe try the following:

nectar.com/bra…bay

Try Googling "eBay nectar points" as well if helps any.

Then maybe go via a cashback site such as TopCashback or quidco for extra cash rewards/incentives. TopCashback offers only 1% at the moment though. Offers do go up as well as down though.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 16th Oct 2017
Have you visited the Nectar site and checked all your details are correct, have you actually received a Nectar card? You should have a Nectar card number. I linked mine by just clicking the link in MyEbay. You need to link the accounts before purchasing anything. I'm not sure what you mean by accessing Nectar through an email 'after' purchase.
Polar135 m ago

Have you visited the Nectar site and checked all your details are correct, …Have you visited the Nectar site and checked all your details are correct, have you actually received a Nectar card? You should have a Nectar card number. I linked mine by just clicking the link in MyEbay. You need to link the accounts before purchasing anything. I'm not sure what you mean by accessing Nectar through an email 'after' purchase.

I've just checked my eBay via my phone and can't see anything to suggest connecting a Nectar card. To help the OP where about about is the option once you go to my eBay?
I haven't got a nectar card but I've just been on eBay and it looks simple enough to link the two together.
on eBay home page tap on my eBay on top right hand side, at the bottom of the drop down menu is the nectar logo with earn nectar points learn more here etc... select that option, it will then ask you to sign into my eBay and the next page will give the your nectar + eBay linking page which is then self explanatory.
i have no issue when linking my nectar to my ebay account. i just went into my ebay account and selected the link nectar card facility and it just worked and now sits in my account automatically accruing points when i make an ebay purchase. But then again my memory is terrible and it is not actually linked any more!
I linked mine as initially mentioned above, does appear different when you go via your desktop or laptop though. I didn't check this this morning as I wasn't going to log on to my laptop to check, even for the OP.

Good to see it appears to work OK via eBay nevertheless.
deleted1533980
Thanks
I'm using a laptop, top left on MyEbay it says 'nectar'. The fact OP has received no correspondence from Nectar and can't link points to an actual problem with their nectar account, I'd say it's not active. They should've received a card
deleted1533980
I'm still not sure it's working you know.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants