Groups

Why Can't I get in some posts?

Hi All

Just tried to get into the NHS Discount at Homebase post and got the following message that I seem to get a lot of time:

stefor, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is this normal? I would have thought by now I should be able to view most posts on here and not be stopped seeing an offer post!!

7 Comments

It means that the post has been removed.

Probably member spammed.

Banned

self explanatory

Original Poster

Right!! I thought I'd been slapped for something then. It's happened quite a bit in the past. Cheers for that:thumbsup:

Original Poster

casparwhite;5030109

self explanatory

I don't think it's self explanatory if it is that the post has been deleted, do you? To me it looks like it's a post for admins or anyone that has special privileges, but doesn't explain what privileges you need.

Banned

stefor;5030126

I don't think it's self explanatory if it is that the post has been … I don't think it's self explanatory if it is that the post has been deleted, do you? To me it looks like it's a post for admins or anyone that has special privileges, but doesn't explain what privileges you need.

that would explain how you cant get in then wouldnt it........not having the required prviliges lol:thinking:

Original Poster

Thanks Steve and harlzter for atleast an explanation and not a smug answering of my question with a question. I keep my posts down because I get annoyed when you ask something simple to the members and someone comes back with an answer that doesn't even answer what you've asked. Leaving you scratch your head or annoyed:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …201551
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416414112
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523424
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32157

See more discussions