Groups

why cant i give away 2 footy tickets?

listing been taken off????

Restricted Items List - These items cannot be SOLD on Folk:
    Football Tickets

note the "sold" bit, these are for FREE, just trying to save a donny fan £50, i wont make a penny out of it!

17 Comments

if they are free then just make a thread in misc not fs/t maybe

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

it was listed in the free section

i mean on here not folk

What team is it

£50?!? Doncaster?!?!? Did you book an executive box??

Original Poster

Syzable

£50?!? Doncaster?!?!? Did you book an executive box??

lol, you can also rent a caravan outside in the carpark too ;-)
    it was listed in the freeby section but looks like it was moved to the trade section, i won em so i'm not losing any money, just prefer to watch barnsley...no pi$$ take with that either!

I did the plumbing at the keepmoat stadium.
    Unfortunately I don't want to see the sheitehole again!! lol.

hibees

I did the plumbing at the keepmoat stadium.Unfortunately I don't want to … I did the plumbing at the keepmoat stadium.Unfortunately I don't want to see the sheitehole again!! lol.

You obviously never sorted the hole :-)

if you are still giving them away can i have them plz

I gave away tickets to Spurs/Wolves for last weekend - was a good game apparently. Dh gave away tickets for Fulham/Stoke. Won them on the Barclays comp - was trying for the Sky dish !!
    Now have a load of bogoffs for Greggs to offload

mod

Hi korky69
    I'm afraid that football tickets can't be listed in the FS section / fo.lk

Prohibited Trades. The following items must not be listed.*Football … Prohibited Trades. The following items must not be listed.*Football Tickets

LINK to FS Guidelines
    However - if you wish to give them away then by all means start a thread in Misc - as long as no money exchanges hands you are more than welcome to give them away; and very generous of you.

Original Poster

andywedge

Hi korky69I'm afraid that football tickets can't be listed in the FS … Hi korky69I'm afraid that football tickets can't be listed in the FS section / fo.lkLINK to FS GuidelinesHowever - if you wish to give them away then by all means start a thread in Misc - as long as no money exchanges hands you are more than welcome to give them away; and very generous of you.

missismop 1st to ask, pm me to sort out the email voucher

(_;)

Charlie Scene

Prohibited Trades. The following items must not be listed.*Football … Prohibited Trades. The following items must not be listed.*Football Tickets

Original Poster

missismop.....do you still want the email sending as im off to watch s.yorks number 1 soon ;-)

anyone else want the "free" 2 tickets (donny v coventry) if no reply by half 5?

korky69

missismop.....do you still want the email sending as im off to watch … missismop.....do you still want the email sending as im off to watch s.yorks number 1 soon ;-)anyone else want the "free" 2 tickets (donny v coventry) if no reply by half 5?

yes hav pm ed you thx

Original Poster

sent and enjoy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions