Groups

Why cant i post deal for digidave?

Was just curious as i have a good one.

Went to post a deal and when typing in merchant name it comes up:

DigiDave (DO NOT POST DEALS)

Is this coz of something thats happened in the past?

11 Comments

It is an ebay based seller, which we do not allow at this time. We have written that in to the merchant name, as they sent a mailer out one day, and many people posted and posted and posted deals for them.

put digidave in the search box

aww poor digi dave... =)
    he should make a proper website..... or something... surely that would make more sense?

Banned

lol the name "DigiDave" says it all.... sounds like a corner shop

yimmie;2392639

aww poor digi dave... =)he should make a proper website..... or … aww poor digi dave... =)he should make a proper website..... or something... surely that would make more sense?

He HAS got a proper website :lol: Google it....

@ the OP, if it was for the free routers, it's been posted before ;-)

Shengis;2392665

He HAS got a proper website :lol: Google [email protected] the OP, if it was for … He HAS got a proper website :lol: Google [email protected] the OP, if it was for the free routers, it's been posted before ;-)

oh, oops. well, he's stupid to trade mainly off ebay considering how many scam's are done on there now... never mind hey!

Well anyway with postage at £10 a pop (even on say a 2.5">3.5" drive adapter card) I think dodgydave is a better name....

Shengis;2392716

Well anyway with postage at £10 a pop (even on say a 2.5"3.5" drive … Well anyway with postage at £10 a pop (even on say a 2.5">3.5" drive adapter card) I think dodgydave is a better name....

typical ebay dealer then... :whistling:

Original Poster

yeah it was for the free routers lol.

Dont be harsh on the guy suppose he/they are only trying to make a living.

Well, I have ordered from them a couple of times and the service was spot on, one of the best ebay purchase I made
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721
      5. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions