Groups
    EXPIRED

Why cant I sell oranges on here? ******!!*******!!!

****** ridiculous decision! anyone who says different is a ****!

33 Comments

Supermod

Are you going to PM me abuse as well if I disagree?!

are you a world class footballer by any chance OP

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Are you going to PM me abuse as well if I disagree?!

lol-did he? too funny!

surely your taking the pith !

Banned

got any cheap tangerines

dog_cop

got any cheap tangerines

only ones over the RRP no doubt...

Banned

numptyj

only ones over the RRP no doubt...

bargain

Supermod

barky

lol-did he? too funny!

Yes! Haha. Was actually hilarious! I wont forward it though...it might offend your eyes!

Original Poster

dog_cop

got any cheap tangerines

6 for a thousand quid? thats what I paid for them,not making a profit-I have lost the receipt tho

Banned

barky

6 for a thousand quid? thats what I paid for them,not making a profit-I … 6 for a thousand quid? thats what I paid for them,not making a profit-I have lost the receipt tho

ok got any pics ?

barky

6 for a thousand quid? thats what I paid for them,not making a profit-I … 6 for a thousand quid? thats what I paid for them,not making a profit-I have lost the receipt tho

I'll take at asking!

no need for a fs thread though lets deal by pm, you have no feedback also but I trust you so lets deal by paypal gift and not exchange any details...

Banned

numptyj

I'll take at asking!no need for a fs thread though lets deal by pm, you … I'll take at asking!no need for a fs thread though lets deal by pm, you have no feedback also but I trust you so lets deal by paypal gift and not exchange any details...

ah but as its advertised elsewhere at the same time .. the deals done with me

Original Poster

numptyj

I'll take at asking!no need for a fs thread though lets deal by pm, you … I'll take at asking!no need for a fs thread though lets deal by pm, you have no feedback also but I trust you so lets deal by paypal gift and not exchange any details...

deal numpty-I prefer cash in an envelope tho m8-that way I can deny ever recieving it and you dont even get the tangerines-I do actually have some feedback on some nigerian forums

Original Poster

Syzable

Epic post … Epic post =http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/apple-products/824534/?page=2#post10082365

been heavily edited by mods tho-the final rant that was removed was an absolute epic!

What about Blackberries?

Syzable

Epic post … Epic post =http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/apple-products/824534/?page=2#post10082365

Epic paddy at the end.

Original Poster

exStudent

What about Blackberries?

that would be traderlike-if I had those as well,I would obviously be a greengrocer

Banned

barky

deal numpty-I prefer cash in an envelope tho m8-that way I can deny ever … deal numpty-I prefer cash in an envelope tho m8-that way I can deny ever recieving it and you dont even get the tangerines-I do actually have some feedback on some nigerian forums

oi hang on I asked first about the tangerines.. your ripping me off here

Original Poster

dog_cop

oi hang on I asked first about the tangerines.. your ripping me off here

I have a private deal for you involving satsumas m8-strictly by pm tho

Banned

barky

I have a private deal for you involving satsumas m8-strictly by pm tho

thats totally unacceptable and I will be starting a thread in feedback about the shoddy way your treating me

lol that guy has sent me a pm ...................a not very nice one BUT HYSTERICAL X)

wow he hasnt been suspended for them posts?

bossyboots

wow he hasnt been suspended for them posts?

Rules are more relaxed now than Jordan's knicker elastic obvioulsy

Banned

bossyboots

lol that guy has sent me a pm ...................a not very nice one BUT … lol that guy has sent me a pm ...................a not very nice one BUT HYSTERICAL X)

yeah I bet .. copy and paste or your telling porkies

bossyboots

lol that guy has sent me a pm ...................a not very nice one BUT … lol that guy has sent me a pm ...................a not very nice one BUT HYSTERICAL X)

X)

lol ...

The Thread

The general gist of the thread.

There were a few posts deleted when this was taken.

matt3454

The ThreadThe general gist of the thread. There were a few posts deleted … The ThreadThe general gist of the thread. There were a few posts deleted when this was taken.

how do u save a thread like that?

Its a firefox plugin called ScreenGrab.

screengrab.org/

numptyj

how do u save a thread like that?

Print screen or a firefox app called screengrab which allows you to copy the browser window without the browser bars

been tango-ed!

dog_cop

got any cheap tangerines

No but there's a good deal on Clementines....
    hotukdeals.com/dea…623
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1837
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions