EXPIRED

Why Can't I sell Soap and Glory on Amazon when Others are?

As Above

There are others who are: amazon.co.uk/Soa…Set

But when I am trying it says these items are restricted to selling. Something like that.

15 Comments

You have to be a pro seller to list under certain categories such as beauty.

Did you buy lots in the Boots offer/glitch and now can't sell them? If so, lol.

Original Poster

therealslimkaty

Did you buy lots in the Boots offer/glitch and now can't sell them? If … Did you buy lots in the Boots offer/glitch and now can't sell them? If so, lol.

hahaha erm yes!!! Bought 6! lol

Where else can I sell them? I tried Gum Tree but eh ... I can't do ebay.

krazyasif786

hahaha erm yes!!! Bought 6! lolWhere else can I sell them? I tried Gum … hahaha erm yes!!! Bought 6! lolWhere else can I sell them? I tried Gum Tree but eh ... I can't do ebay.

That's what greed gets you

thats problem with some peple !! if you had not been greedy and brought how much you needed , so other people like me could of got a chance buying some too. instead greedy people like you just go and buy so no one els can have a chance.it really annoyes me!

Original Poster

kanny12

thats problem with some peple !! if you had not been greedy and brought … thats problem with some peple !! if you had not been greedy and brought how much you needed , so other people like me could of got a chance buying some too. instead greedy people like you just go and buy so no one els can have a chance.it really annoyes me!

Yes I know .... sorry! Thing is though I'd still sell them on cheap ... would ask between £20 - £25 for one. They RRP at £40 so still make a saving.

Edited by: "krazyasif786" 21st Dec 2013

Getting things with the hope of making a profit is greedy even if you're selling them cheaper. There may have been people who really wanted them and could have had a bargain but you took them instead.

You realise that if you do sell them on you bought to resell and that, regardless of how many you sell or how much you make, is a business and the money you make is classed as income and therefore should be declared to HMRC. That means you could be taxed on it.

Why not just give them to family/friends? Or try Facebook selling pages. In future maybe you should only buy what you actually want.

therealslimkaty

Did you buy lots in the Boots offer/glitch and now can't sell them? If … Did you buy lots in the Boots offer/glitch and now can't sell them? If so, lol.

therealslimkaty

LOL...I was thinking the same

I don't see what's wrong with buying and selling on for a profit and that's not because I did it with these. It's what businesses do anyway! I might go down to Asda and ask why they bought all their stuff for cheap and sold it to me for more.

Original Poster

Yeah I do feel a little bad that some people may have missed out. But I only bought 6 ... not like I got 20 or something. Probably give one to the mrs and a few other members and sell the others that remain.

how is 6 any different to 20?
you bought to sell, 'trading'.

Original Poster

doritos

how is 6 any different to 20?you bought to sell, 'trading'.

It's different because I could have bought 14 more if I wanted to.

krazyasif786

It's different because I could have bought 14 more if I wanted to.

nice sarcasm.

It is a bit funny. You got the bargains after taking cues from this site and wants sympathy from others when you cannot sell and make profit. Why do not you offer for sale here at your purchase price + shipping ?

Original Poster

varunadas

It is a bit funny. You got the bargains after taking cues from this site … It is a bit funny. You got the bargains after taking cues from this site and wants sympathy from others when you cannot sell and make profit. Why do not you offer for sale here at your purchase price + shipping ?

I don't ask for sympathy. If you look at my OP I just want to know why I can't sell these on Amazon when others are. It's been answered anyway.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    2. seller asked for IMEI87
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1925
    4. Advertised on Gumtree33

See more discussions