Groups
    EXPIRED

Why can't I send flame deer trade requests?

Well I just cannot figure out why I can't send trade requests even though I've enabled the trade button. What do I do? Any suggestions would be great.

15 Comments

I've checked and I can trade with you so maybe log out and back in?

Original Poster

I'm not sure what I want to trade yet but I'll try your suggestion now! Cheers

Original Poster

No it's still not working! The trade request button appears a lighter colour to the reset one if that makes sense!

contact a mod

Original Poster

Jocky3200, are you able to trade a white gingerbread or candycane for a white Xmas jumper or abominable flamedeer?

Original Poster

How do you contact a mod? Sorry if this sounds silly?

Original Poster

I changed my browser and now it's working. I tried this earlier and it didn't work so very strange!

Not sure what the answer is but I just caught a flame deer here

ive enabled trading but nothing myself

Sent a trades to see if it helps sort it out
    Edited by: "jocky32000" 15th Dec 2014

Original Poster

Receiving trades seems to be working fine so cheers for helping! Sending them yesterday ended up working eventually but i've yet to try today. It seems abit temperamental. And how do you contact the mods? Is it by email?

assume by email

Is it working now?

Original Poster

Yes it seems to be working! There's enough problems trying to find these bloody deers without this too. I haven't seen a flamedeer since yesterday morning.

TINKERTONKER

Yes it seems to be working! There's enough problems trying to find these … Yes it seems to be working! There's enough problems trying to find these bloody deers without this too. I haven't seen a flamedeer since yesterday morning.

Very slow here too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826352
      2. word association Game73844463
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767200
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers79

See more discussions