Groups

Why cant I view a thread

I was looking at the thread for the 32 Samsung £299 and when I clicked out and tryed to go back in it says I do not have authorisation to view this page.

Can some one plesae tell me why this is???

17 Comments

Admin

The thread has been removed as it was a marketplace listing, such listings aren't allowed on HUKDs

Original Poster

Oh thank you i didnt realise. x

Why's that then?

As i've just placed an order for it.

Original Poster

I placed an order aswell and now im scared that i shouldnt have, my boyfriend has just checked and it seemed to be a fantastic deal.

Banned

it has been removed as hukd do not allow deals for amazon markeplace, otherwise we would be spammed by every seller going:thumbsup:

charltom;1647065

I placed an order aswell and now im scared that i shouldnt have, my … I placed an order aswell and now im scared that i shouldnt have, my boyfriend has just checked and it seemed to be a fantastic deal.

Let me know how you get on.

Think mine is meant to be with me in about 7 working days.

Original Poster

Oh thanks Sassie, i feel better now that i know it wasn't removed because it was a dodgy seller.

Timwishart did your pay for express delivery or normal 3 to 5 day delivery?

Original Poster

I have had an auto confirm email and it says mine should be dispatched on the 4th ot 5th March. Im crossing my finger and my toes.

charltom;1647121

Timwishart did your pay for express delivery or normal 3 to 5 day … Timwishart did your pay for express delivery or normal 3 to 5 day delivery?

The cheapskate option

charltom;1647121

Oh thanks Sassie, i feel better now that i know it wasn't removed because … Oh thanks Sassie, i feel better now that i know it wasn't removed because it was a dodgy seller.Timwishart did your pay for express delivery or normal 3 to 5 day delivery?

How do you know it's not a dodgy seller? Amazon marketplace is pretty much the same as ebay, in my opinion... correct me if you feel I am wrong

They have now removed it from Amazon, looks like it was dodgy, sorry guys.

emmajk42;1648798

How do you know it's not a dodgy seller? Amazon marketplace is pretty … How do you know it's not a dodgy seller? Amazon marketplace is pretty much the same as ebay, in my opinion... correct me if you feel I am wrong

We don't, but they've sold plenty of items and generally have pretty good feedback, the bad ones I read were things like "due to my fine hair these tongs don't really do the job".

Give it a go and see, don't know what the outcome will be if I don't get it from the company.

Original Poster

Hi timsishart have you received an email with regards to the TV today?

Original Poster

I didnt realise that amazon market place was just like ebay, think i have been a little naive.

charltom;1651829

I didnt realise that amazon market place was just like ebay, think i have … I didnt realise that amazon market place was just like ebay, think i have been a little naive.

Didn't get the email from them today, but they have 10,000 feedback which should mean they'll be half reliable.

We'll c though:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Had an email today order cancelled as out of stock

Same here & another email saying it was a technical fault.

Thought we might of got it as they had 10,000 feedback.

Oh well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …129306
      2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.33
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846288
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32148

See more discussions