why cant i view this thread

Banned
hotukdeals.com/ite…is/

it isnt spammed or expired

11 Comments

Banned

spammed or removed

Banned

some threads end like this, probably a blipp, especially if links where posted in opening post

it was spammed.

Original Poster Banned

ah ok, glitch in hukd side then

Banned

dj_urban;6238269

ah ok, glitch in hukd side then

yes, happens quite often, usually in the fs boards because of links in opening posts

Babbabooey;6238253

it was spammed.

Can I ask what that means? I hear it a lot on these threads that something has been spammed and dont have a clue!:oops:

bossyboots;6238812

Can I ask what that means? I hear it a lot on these threads that … Can I ask what that means? I hear it a lot on these threads that something has been spammed and dont have a clue!:oops:

Basically you click spam in the op and a post gets deleted but you need a few people clicking I think.

bossyboots;6238812

Can I ask what that means? I hear it a lot on these threads that … Can I ask what that means? I hear it a lot on these threads that something has been spammed and dont have a clue!:oops:

In the Deals section, you would spam a thread if there was already one (ie a duplicate).
There is a spam button near the top of each thread.

In Misc, people spam threads for any number of of (usually wrong) reasons.

Once the required amount of people have pressed the spam button on the thread, it will get deleted, and only a Mod can put it back if required.

upgrade your account to HUKD platinum?

black gerbil1;6238839

upgrade your account to HUKD platinum?

Still too expensive at the moment.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763943
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2033
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions