Groups

Why can't we buy physical albums and download MP3's at the same time?

Banned
    Legitimately of course...damn.

I want the album but I also want to listen to the music now

20 Comments

Not sure what the legality of "illegally" downloading an album if you own the real CD.. Sometimes I download an album just to save ripping it :P

and why are mp3s so expensive a new release is only bout £2 cheaper then the cd i would rather jus spend £2 more for the cd but when i buy a cd i usally jus listen to it on youtube till it arrives but sometimes i might download it if i already ordered it

Banned

Who cares.
    http://www.popculturepost.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/nike.jpg

Banned

mozeley;7857406

and why are mp3s so expensive a new release is only bout £2 cheaper then … and why are mp3s so expensive a new release is only bout £2 cheaper then the cd i would rather jus spend £2 more for the cd but when i buy a cd i usally jus listen to it on youtube till it arrives but sometimes i might download it if i already ordered it

They aren't.:roll:

mp3s are free

lol wut

FilthAndFurry;7857463

They aren't.:roll:

they are when u wanna support music instead of stealing it im all for stealing crap music but not good music that needs support

whatsThePoint;7857543

Why should they get paid for the same song twice, you don't pay the … Why should they get paid for the same song twice, you don't pay the bricky who built your house every time you enter it

cos the bricky didnt get paid £1.99 loool

Banned

mozeley;7857493

they are when u wanna support music instead of stealing it im all for … they are when u wanna support music instead of stealing it im all for stealing crap music but not good music that needs support

I wasn't talking about stealing it - a new album is only about £7.99.

whatsThePoint;7857593

Hmm how many brickies get rich building 10 houses compared to someone … Hmm how many brickies get rich building 10 houses compared to someone releasing 10 songs

its pointless comparing anyway its two different jobs and industries

in b4 communism and everyones on the same wage regardless of job....

Buy + MP3

Que?

Banned

mozeley;7857406

and why are mp3s so expensive a new release is only bout £2 cheaper then … and why are mp3s so expensive a new release is only bout £2 cheaper then the cd i would rather jus spend £2 more for the cd but when i buy a cd i usally jus listen to it on youtube till it arrives but sometimes i might download it if i already ordered it

how much does a blank cd cost and a bit of paper?

numptyj;7857554

cos the bricky didnt get paid £1.99 loool

Some were.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2884/82308869.jpg

FilthAndFurry;7857557

I wasn't talking about stealing it - a new album is only about £7.99.

a new release album is usally around £9 for the cd and to buy the mp3 its £7.99 thats expensive i would expect the mp3 for bout £5 but if u were to buy a old album almost all the time the mp3 is more expensive

Banned

whatsThePoint;7857543

Why should they get paid for the same song twice, you don't pay the … Why should they get paid for the same song twice, you don't pay the bricky who built your house every time you enter it

:?

whatsThePoint;7857593

Hmm how many brickies get rich building 10 houses compared to someone … Hmm how many brickies get rich building 10 houses compared to someone releasing 10 songs

the easy part is making the music to make there money they hav to promote there album and tour

Banned

mozeley;7857628

a new release album is usally around £9 for the cd and to buy the mp3 its … a new release album is usally around £9 for the cd and to buy the mp3 its £7.99 thats expensive i would expect the mp3 for bout £5 but if u were to buy a old album almost all the time the mp3 is more expensive

you buy an older cd and its generally more expensive ynless its been re-released at mid price......because they aint getting no bulk discount........

why would you expect the mp3 be £5 if the cd is £9?

4 quid for cd and paper?

casparwhite;7857648

you buy an older cd and its generally more expensive ynless its been … you buy an older cd and its generally more expensive ynless its been re-released at mid price......because they aint getting no bulk discount........why would you expect the mp3 be £5 if the cd is £9?4 quid for cd and paper?

i would expect it to be cheaper because the label dont hav to pay to press the albums or pay shipping iv jus checked amazon for old albums

biggie life after death on cd is £6.58 on mp3 its £7.99
    jay z blueprint on cd £4.98 on mp3 £4.98

Banned

mozeley;7857758

i would expect it to be cheaper because the label dont hav to pay to … i would expect it to be cheaper because the label dont hav to pay to press the albums or pay shipping iv jus checked amazon for old albums biggie life after death on cd is £6.58 on mp3 its £7.99jay z blueprint on cd £4.98 on mp3 £4.98

its not the label you are buying from though is it?

casparwhite;7857802

its not the label you are buying from though is it?

in the end its up to the label how much they want the album to retail for

Banned

mozeley;7857866

in the end its up to the label how much they want the album to retail for

no thats set by the retailer.......occasionally the label may do a promotion or re-release an album at mid price/budget but that is usually to do with invigorating more sales
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)918
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help33
      3. E-Bike/Electric Bike/Pedelec Advice810
      4. Best VR games?11

See more discussions