Groups

Why cant we have a spam category?

I want to see a home for some of the funniest, braver categories. Maybe turn off the spam button.

Some funny threads get spammed by a minority and should be moved to spam instead. Between deals, it can get a little boring here, lol.

10 Comments

gary glitter ?????? haha

I know what you mean, some of the threads are hilarious but when you go back to them they've vanished. Some threads get reinstated but others dont.

Original Poster

EXACTLY!!!!!!

My last post was in before the ban too.

I'd go with this, especially since Misc is pretty much dead these days, which I think is largely to do with the fact that anything half-interesting gets spammed within minutes, leaving Misc as little more than Stupid Word Game / Stupid like-begging thread about a fake charity and homeless animals / How do I send x? / Strobez1977's daily help thread / etc. Pretty dull these days, really.

mcnally32

gary glitter ?????? haha

So is your Avatar :-/

WheresMeNuts

So is your Avatar :-/

we'll see on wednesday night, 3-0 cough

mcnally32

we'll see on wednesday night, 3-0 cough

I hate you ssssssssssso much !!!

Threads get spammed because people don't know when to stop arguing, insulting, bitching etc.
    Then there are the racist, sexist, homophobic ones written to incite a negative response.
    What about the duplicate football, tv, news ones, the sad parody ones, the list is endless.

u mean an over 18 thread!!??

plus i dont think mods like the bullying ....or claims of bullying!!

magicbeans

u mean an over 18 thread!!??plus i dont think mods like the bullying … u mean an over 18 thread!!??plus i dont think mods like the bullying ....or claims of bullying!!

I would say the Mods don't care about bullying as I've reported a couple of threads & nothing happens.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3121103
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1217
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213643
      4. word association Game72944194

See more discussions