Why can’t we post deals from M and M Direct?

Posted 23rd Nov
Hi all,

Just wondered why we can’t post deals from m and m direct?

I’ve just tried to post a deal I’ve seen on their website and Hukd says that deals for this retailer are banned due to not being trusted.

I’ve never had an issue with them personally but I’d like to know what/if others have?
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Perhaps the didn't pay out on their affiliate links!
Not allowed sadly.
what was the deal please?
fanpages23/11/2019 17:50

[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/38852608 ]

That’s fair enough, but for people posting genuine deals that are available, the hukd community are missing out
spyro12323/11/2019 18:09

Not allowed sadly.what was the deal please?

The deal was;

adidas Originals Womens Arkyn Trainers Chalk White/Footwear White/Gum

Reduced from £129.99 to £29.99
esar23/11/2019 17:45

Perhaps the didn't pay out on their affiliate links!

So very true!
Gh057_JT23/11/2019 19:36

The deal was;adidas Originals Womens Arkyn Trainers Chalk White/Footwear …The deal was;adidas Originals Womens Arkyn Trainers Chalk White/Footwear White/GumReduced from £129.99 to £29.99

I'll have a look thanks!
like carparts4less, Amazon and eurocarparts and many others they will be back, expect eglobal to be back in a few days time, if euro car parts can keep people’s money for 2 weeks and only be suspended for a week anything can happen.
Edited by: "eslick" 23rd Nov
fanpages23/11/2019 17:50

[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/38852608 ]

Gh057_JT23/11/2019 19:32

That’s fair enough, but for people posting genuine deals that are a …That’s fair enough, but for people posting genuine deals that are available, the hukd community are missing out

I was just providing an answer to your question.

Take the argument to the rule-makers; @magicjay1986, for example.
eslick23/11/2019 19:40

like carparts4less, Amazon and eurocarparts and many others they will be …like carparts4less, Amazon and eurocarparts and many others they will be back, expect eglobal to be back in a few days time, if euro car parts can keep people’s money for 2 weeks and only be suspended for a week anything can happen.

Sorry, this might be a dumb question, but is there a way we can report untrustworthy retailers?
fanpages23/11/2019 19:46

I was just providing an answer to your question.Take the argument to the …I was just providing an answer to your question.Take the argument to the rule-makers; @magicjay1986, for example.

Much appreciated, apologies if my response came across rude, definitely was not my intention!
Hi @Gh057_JT They were suspended for breaching our rules relating to self promotion.
Gh057_JT23/11/2019 19:51

Much appreciated, apologies if my response came across rude, definitely …Much appreciated, apologies if my response came across rude, definitely was not my intention!

No worries Thanks for your reply.
Gh057_JT23/11/2019 19:48

Sorry, this might be a dumb question, but is there a way we can report …Sorry, this might be a dumb question, but is there a way we can report untrustworthy retailers?

The site talks about transparency and wanting views but only recently have they taken any notice of complaints about sellers. The euro car parts issue was raised in misc and they suspended them, then allowed them back with no mention of why.

The most recent one is below, if the item doesn’t arrive you lose your money or have to jump through hoops to get it back on your card etc. They have again suspended the seller and asked for our opinion but then ignored many who gave it

there is a feedback section at the bottom of the page where you can leave comments but until recently I don’t remember a seller being banned fir poor service, except fulfilled by amazon or eBay sellers.

hotukdeals.com/dis…e=6
magicjay198623/11/2019 19:52

Hi @Gh057_JT They were suspended for breaching our rules relating to self …Hi @Gh057_JT They were suspended for breaching our rules relating to self promotion.

Hi @magicjay1986 thanks for your comment. I understand what the company did was wrong. I just think that some of the hukd community could be missing out on some good deals. If they are serial offenders then I think the ban is completely warranted, but wouldn’t the answer be to heavily moderate any deal posted for that particular retailer?
eslick23/11/2019 19:55

The site talks about transparency and wanting views but only recently have …The site talks about transparency and wanting views but only recently have they taken any notice of complaints about sellers. The euro car parts issue was raised in misc and they suspended them, then allowed them back with no mention of why. The most recent one is below, if the item doesn’t arrive you lose your money or have to jump through hoops to get it back on your card etc. They have again suspended the seller and asked for our opinion but then ignored many who gave it there is a feedback section at the bottom of the page where you can leave comments but until recently I don’t remember a seller being banned fir poor service, except fulfilled by amazon or eBay sellers.https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/eglobalcentral-uk-cant-believe-this-has-happened-3334457?page=6#thread-comments

WOW!! How can they get away with doing that!? I’ve heard mixed reviews from eglobalcentral so I’ve just stayed away. Surely that’s more than enough reason to ban a retailer?
magicjay198623/11/2019 19:52

Hi @Gh057_JT They were suspended for breaching our rules relating to self …Hi @Gh057_JT They were suspended for breaching our rules relating to self promotion.

Hi mj. Do you intend replying to my PM of three days ago or not?
Gh057_JT23/11/2019 20:13

WOW!! How can they get away with doing that!? I’ve heard mixed reviews f …WOW!! How can they get away with doing that!? I’ve heard mixed reviews from eglobalcentral so I’ve just stayed away. Surely that’s more than enough reason to ban a retailer?

They are still currently suspended until we've had chance to consider the next steps

You'll find the discussion here and there are some really good points being made for both sides of the argument - hotukdeals.com/dis…e=8

I don't want this topic to be used to discuss Eglobal when they are two totally separate topics so head on over if you want to see what is being discussed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions