Groups

WHY cant we talk about womans breasts on tv ? ?

Banned
    seems my post about womans breasts on tv, has been deleted.

i thought this area was called >>> Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense ????

not exactly random then, if posted gets censored...

how come its OK to have shows like undress-the-nation, yet NOT ok to talk about the show ? and about the womans breasts ?

Political Correctness is the new facism, thats officially a fact........

6 Comments

you should complain to :-
    The
    Independant
    Televison
    Service :thumbsup:

anyone remember that two ronnies sketch??? :giggle:

This is a family forum. We have rules and we expect users not to post things which contain adult content, including words which were used in that thread.

Also, please don't use loads of symbols in your titles.

Original Poster Banned

duckmagicuk2

This is a family forum.

are there really any under 18s on this site ?

if so, WHY ????!!!

Original Poster Banned

davek

you should complain to :-The Independant Televison Service :thumbsup: … you should complain to :-The Independant Televison Service :thumbsup: anyone remember that two ronnies sketch??? :giggle:

I would , but it seems I cant use the word TITS on this forum, so will have to pass Im afraid......

Banned

onetime

are there really any under 18s on this site ?if so, WHY ????!!!

of course there are, not sure what you mean by "why"

there are plenty of forums out there im sure that you can discuss womens parts to your hearts content;-) :thinking:

Yeah. There's quite a few under 18s. Ever heard of Solo/Visa Electron? It IS possible to buy things online if you're between the ages of 11 and 18 you know!! As well as the freebies.

onetime

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Political Correctness is the new facism, thats … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Political Correctness is the new facism, thats officially a fact........[/COLOR]

Oh, don't be sad. It's not political correctness. We just don't wanna have to read certain words. Don't really need threads entitled "Women's breasts on TV" coming up on our work computers.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game72844180
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401

See more discussions