Expired

Why cant you get these now ? Elonex Cube 3 Entertainment HIfI System - 7" LCD TV With Freeview, DVD, CD, Radio, MP3, With Picture Frame Function

Found 19th Jan 2014
I've stumbled on the Elonex Cube, it has a 7" LCD TV With Freeview, DVD, CD, Radio, MP3, With Picture Frame Function.

Link.
amazon.co.uk/Elo…X9W

Why cant you get these now ?

As it has built in Freeview I would have thought these units would have still been made.

The only one I have found is the Inovalley CH002E @ Amazon which does not have freeview.
Link
amazon.co.uk/Ino…62K

Does anyone know where to find one with freeview ?

Cheers Da11as

9 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "Da11as" 19th Jan 2014

Banned

i've got an elonex cube.

it's not a bad unit.

why do you want that form factor?

Original Poster

I need to buy a new CD HiFi, was wanting Dab and Bluetooth as would be very handy.

BUT! I stumbled on the Elonex Cube 3, I know it does not have DAB or Bluetooth, but I was very impressed with its looks as a HiFi. The 7" screen would be great to watch freeview and DVD films, also the USB is a bonus.

I can see some of these models went down to as low as £60 at some retailers, I cant believe I missed out.

Do you have the Cube 3 with Freeview ?
Edited by: "Da11as" 19th Jan 2014

Original Poster

ewwaxo

there's one here … there's one here dudehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elonex-809i-Cube-Micro-System-Grade-B-See-Description-For-Details-Black-/201005894787?pt=UK_MP3_Player_Accessories_AudioDocks_Speakers&hash=item2ecce28c83

Yeah! I found that one, its states the following ....... Please Note: The DVD/CD player on this unit is faulty. Also, there is a crack on the plastic casing of the unit.

Banned

Da11as

Yeah! I found that one, its states the following ....... Please Note: The … Yeah! I found that one, its states the following ....... Please Note: The DVD/CD player on this unit is faulty. Also, there is a crack on the plastic casing of the unit.

Yes it has Freeview.

Banned

One thing about the Elonex I found with mine is that the screen was a bit flaky, it would switch from colour to black/white sometimes.

No idea what the Inovalley is like but certainly looks like a nicer looking unit.

Try student computers in the clearance section

Original Poster

I have been looking and looking to buy a decent one of these, but nothing available. I would have thought these would still be in demand regarding the spec .........DVD, CD, TV with Freeview, 7" Screen, USB, Card Reader etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text