Why did Beko TV thread get locked?

It would be helpful if we could still post so members can confirm receipt of the tv's

6 Comments

Banned

lizzy.p

It would be helpful if we could still post so members can confirm receipt … It would be helpful if we could still post so members can confirm receipt of the tv's

Dunno - hadnt even realised it had!

Seems crazy to have allowed all the trolling and now the deal is going ahead, it gets locked down! We often see "feedback required" for companies - so surely "continued discussion" is the place for it?

If Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense isnt the place for it - where is? (Especially with some of the complete pointless threads that exist!!)

Yep i agree guv, we should keep this one open for feedback! Is there any chance i could still buy one of these ???

Banned

maybe you could open one in comments for feedback for this company, in comments all off topic post will be removed, they dont allow it in that board;-)

Original Poster

I would rather have a thread with loads of useless ramblings, but some helpful posts then no thread at all?

PM a mod for your answer, and request this thread to be locked.

It was closed last night because of it going off topic, but is now opened up again ]http//ww…389

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
  2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
  3. GOT Leaks again614
  4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions