Groups

Why Did It Have To Rain Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was supposed to be taking milo out again

is it raining wer u are ??

Rain? hee hee we have lots of nice sunshine!
    - bossyboots

30 Comments

Banned

nope,sun splitting the trees

We have sunshine! Just hung out my washing and then going to cinema to see the new Jackie Chan movie - my son been dying to see it and I am a big fan of that guy as well!

Then this afternoon - we are all going on the big trampoline in the garden. My son been trying to teach me how to do a somersault on it but am such a big coward every time I go to flip over I totally bottle it looooool

Original Poster

:cry:..............

RFC;8156267

nope,sun splitting the trees

Morning:-D what u up to today

Stick a waterproof coat on and go out in the rain, you wuss.

Original Poster

peodude;8156278

Stick a waterproof coat on and go out in the rain, you wuss.

i dont have one !!! :-(

raining here too

sunny here

Original Poster

micoo;8156302

sunny here

shut it you

Scotland has the nice weather then! I can hear the kids out playing in the back garden just now - love hearing that.

sorted!

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4482/umbrellan.jpg

bossyboots;8156323

Scotland has the nice weather then! I can hear the kids out playing in … Scotland has the nice weather then! I can hear the kids out playing in the back garden just now - love hearing that.

South West Scotland here, stopped raining, but dull and overcast - not me - the weather.

Banned

bossyboots;8156276

Morning:-D what u up to today

hungover

Heavy rain, alternating with drizzle, here in Cornwall.

Boris will be soaking wet on his walk!

Raining here :-( Im supposed to be going out tonight with the girls.......wellies with a dress just isnt a good look on me!

..............and Hudson doesnt want to go out into the wet garden for a wee!

Original Poster

bitseylango;8156518

Raining here :-( Im supposed to be going out tonight with the … Raining here :-( Im supposed to be going out tonight with the girls.......wellies with a dress just isnt a good look on me! ..............and Hudson doesnt want to go out into the wet garden for a wee!

aww bless him my dogs 9 and still dosent like going out in the rain !!!

Don't like the rain? Best to emigrate then

West Yorkshire, it's been raining here since 10pm last night...and as I write this it's just stopped!

its grey,overcast & pishing with rain in not so sunny Bournemouth.............& now back to the studio

Can I just post that our weather is so lovely, my husband is getting the barbeque set up and we are having some friends coming round later:-D

Cant believe how lovely it is. Been to see the new Jackie Chan film this morning - we all loved it. Then been out on that trampoline for past hour and absolutely done in - so sneaked in on the pretence am checking freezer to see what burgers and things we have!!

bossyboots;8157732

Can I just post that our weather is so lovely, my husband is getting the … Can I just post that our weather is so lovely, my husband is getting the barbeque set up and we are having some friends coming round later:-D Cant believe how lovely it is. Been to see the new Jackie Chan film this morning - we all loved it. Then been out on that trampoline for past hour and absolutely done in - so sneaked in on the pretence am checking freezer to see what burgers and things we have!!

really !!! ??? whats your postcode, i'll send some of our weather your way :evil: no dont thank or rep me , its embarrasing

bossyboots;8157732

Can I just post that our weather is so lovely, my husband is getting the … Can I just post that our weather is so lovely, my husband is getting the barbeque set up and we are having some friends coming round later:-D Cant believe how lovely it is. Been to see the new Jackie Chan film this morning - we all loved it. Then been out on that trampoline for past hour and absolutely done in - so sneaked in on the pretence am checking freezer to see what burgers and things we have!!

no you cant.............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:x

;-)

bossyboots;8157732

Hey you...thank you sooo much for your donation for the race for life x

raining here in surrey :cry: - going out tonight too, will look like a right drip before we get anywhere :x

mmmmmmm dont u just love that smell when the coals are lit on the barbie:whistling:

isnt there a rule that says you cant wind other members up :x http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/forum/t1206.gif

get back to yer burnt bangers & baps

well we had a fantastic time today - barbeque was a success - weather was just lovely:-D

Going to walk the dog now and work off some of them calories. Hope everyone else had a lovely day too

mods bossyboots is still winding me up :cry:

http://i40.tinypic.com/29pyvz9.jpg

Original Poster

LOL, well she might of had a nice day today but im going to an Italian restaurant next week sooo

Was raning here also, but didn't care as spent the WHOLE day on CoD.... It was fun.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1319
      2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?715
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?44
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?813

See more discussions