why did mods delete my thread and say its already been posted when it wasnt

and why are they letting other people post it and leave them

8 Comments

which post?

jasonrat;3501790

which post?

ditto

Original Poster

yesterday morning i posted a buy 1 get 2 free deal on pepsi 2l and pringles at morrisons

Original Poster

since it was deleted ive seen the same deal pop up including 1 tonight and not be touched untill i expired it

mods arent online 24/7 thats why some things take longer.

find a new deal noone else knows about yet and you'll be well away.

]it was posted here

so was probably spammed because it was a repost

supermod

The original Morrisons post was made over a week ago, so it was first to list. It was getting expired & spammed though so maybe you missed it when you searched possibly? The main link is in jasonrat's post.

I've had to spam over 7 dups of this deal in last few hours (you found one of them - thanks) so it is very popular. I tend to PM person to let them know it's a dup or add a bump to original thread to let then see it at top of discussed unless they are already aware of it.

As a general rule, if you do see a dup hit the spam button (takes at least 2 members to remove it as spam), don't expire it & you can report it as well. :thumbsup:

Banned

sigma;3502252

I tend to PM person to let them know it's a dup or add a bump to … I tend to PM person to let them know it's a dup or add a bump to original thread to let then see it at top of discussed unless they are already aware of it.

Well done you for doing so.:thumbsup:

Doesnt take too long to do and saves a whole lot of potential headache later! (Not to mention keeps members in the loop and happier for knowing!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31126
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2542
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767419
      4. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery77

See more discussions