Itchy bum????

needed a poo

beacause he kneaded a pooh

Original Poster

skusey you must have the same mindset

Because he kneaded a pooh

acecatcher3;4322526

beacause he kneaded a pooh

:roll: someone told that joke on come dine with me the other week - it wasn't even funny then :whistling:

Original Poster

neither is admitting you watch "come dine with me"

cheerleader;4322536

:roll: someone told that joke on come dine with me the other week - it … :roll: someone told that joke on come dine with me the other week - it wasn't even funny then :whistling:

+1

clondikemike;4322553

neither is admitting you watch "come dine with me"

i think the bloke who commentates on what's happening is funny though :whistling: he reminds me a bit of harry hill's tv burp in his style of commentating :lol:

cheerleader;4322589

i think the bloke who commentates on what's happening is funny though … i think the bloke who commentates on what's happening is funny though :whistling: he reminds me a bit of harry hill's tv burp in his style of commentating :lol:

Yea, he makes us laugh

kelly_o_fanatic;4322720

Yea, he makes us laugh

especially the other day when he said one of the blokes must have got dressed in the dark cos of his dodgy shirt & jacket & then said on second thoughts he must shop in the dark as well :w00t:

cheerleader;4322536

:roll: someone told that joke on come dine with me the other week - it … :roll: someone told that joke on come dine with me the other week - it wasn't even funny then :whistling:

comedine with me is good x

thats gross

Original Poster

Narrator is Dave Lamb, im not going to tell you that i think he is really funny because that would mean i watch it and totally dismiss my comment (but i do and i love it)

Dave Lamb's first noted credit was in the 1998 British sitcom How Do You Want Me? [1]Although his first notable appearances were in Indian sketch show Goodness Gracious Me being the only recurring English male in the cast. Throughout the 1990s and early 2000s he also appeared in a variety of comedy programmes such as People Like Us, Hippies, Armstrong and Miller, The Smoking Room and Fun at the Funeral Parlour as well as having a brief role in a few episodes of Eastenders.

sueterryvoices.com/ima…jpg

come dine with me special next sunday . Woo hoo!!!!

juicyx;4322781

comedine with me is good x

:lol: i have to sky+ it for my hubby if he's not home from work :whistling:

clondikemike;4322852

Narrator is Dave Lamb, im not going to tell you that i think he is really … Narrator is Dave Lamb, im not going to tell you that i think he is really funny because that would mean i watch it and totally dismiss my comment (but i do and i love it)

Poo doesn't have an h on the end!

cheerleader;4322589

i think the bloke who commentates on what's happening is funny though … i think the bloke who commentates on what's happening is funny though :whistling: he reminds me a bit of harry hill's tv burp in his style of commentating :lol:

+1

nikkib123;4328652

Winnie the Pooh does!

Yeah but if you kneaded him you would smell of honey, not sh....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    3. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322
    4. MacBook88

See more discussions