Why did you join HotUKDeals?

21 replies
Found 13th Nov 2004
So why!?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

First of all, I was looking for good deals, but I'd also found some nice ones myself + wanted to share them.

Also, the promotion was a definite bonus + I had as much chance as anyone else of making the draw. Well I was the lucky one that month for the promotion + for finding HUKD!

One other reason I kept coming back, was + still is, the great bunch of people here. All communicating with each other through our interests of not only deals, but friendly discussion. I "took" to the community almost immediately.

I enjoyed my first visit + I'm enjoying my stay

Thanks you lot!

Well, the deals are plentiful, the members are great & the promo is a very nice bit of icing on the top...

yep!

I was enticed onto the forum by the promo, but this is such a great place I cant possibly leave

Likewise, promo helped but the community/deals keep you there

I JOINED HUKD MOSTLY FOR THE DEALS AND FREEBIES BUT ALSO FOR A LITTLE BIT OF FRIENDLY BANTER....ITS NICE TO GET CHATTING TO PEOPLE AND HEAR THEIR OPINIONS ABOUT WOTS ON SALE NOW A DAYS

Wanted to find the best deals, so thought why not join. And so far im glad i did. !!

hear hear! best deal / freebie site there is!!!

I joined for the deals / freebies also wanted to be part of a community!!!!

Initially I joined for the free CDRs and to find other freebies. I'm planning on sticking around as I enjoy this site more than the others I've found so far. Nice friendly bunch here, I enjoy the chat etc.

i wanted to meet new people. and find deals

To reply to a question someone asked about a deal.

lol, oldest thread in history!!!!

I love the way people make narratives to explain their actions!

I wanted to find a man, chase him.. hook him... catch him...meet him.. and then marry him...... Just love playing games

oh, and I believe there are some deals on here somewhere too, but never got off the MISC thread to find them!

I joined to save money

And for the banter :-D

Also the games! Addicted!

I also came on to find threads from years ago for people to reply to them.

whats this promo malarkey? was you giving away free tshirts or something admin?

looking for a discount code came across this great place

I am beginning to wonder ! lol

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247667
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769606
  3. Add one, leave one game54415467
  4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885

See more discussions