Why do games never render models or animals privates parts in games

Posted 6th Nov
I just finished watching a upcoming game called zoo planet and noticed in the trailer, all the animals were missing genitals.

This is extremely frustrating for me as I like photo realistic games. It kind of takes away from the experience if the animals are missing private parts and in turn, makes them seem lifeless and like kid toys.

What do you guys think?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
My guess would be to cut down on render times and the file size of the game.
I mean, just one horse could add several gigabytes.
Imagine if there's a bunch of Elephants swinging their junk around in your face, that's double digit terabytes added right there.
Everything now has to be gender neutral.......
Blame the snowflakes......
32 Comments
Strange
Mark_Hickman06/11/2019 18:46

Strange

If this isn`t the strangest thread on here it must be in the Top Ten
You don't wanna know what I think.
Treboeth06/11/2019 18:48

If this isn`t the strangest thread on here it must be in the Top Ten …If this isn`t the strangest thread on here it must be in the Top Ten

School shooter alert
Well, if you were going for the "Oddest thread of all time" then, my friend you win. Hands down.

Nothing more to say.

I don't play games anymore so I'm afraid I can't "help" in this mater. On the other hand, you made me wondering if there are any "realistic" games like that and I started searching on Google. If all the HUK users will start looking for the answer, tomorrow it may appear as a Google trending search in UK. I haven't found the answer but I found a BBC article which hopefully will compensate: bbc.com/ear…als

and not to forget ...do you like Ghibli ? you may start liking it.
Edited by: "TobyZ" 6th Nov
Weirdo seek help

If this isn`t the strangest thread on here it must be in the Top Ten …If this isn`t the strangest thread on here it must be in the Top Ten

Nah, won’t be in the top ten. I’m sure Mutters has that sewn up.
Certainly an odd 'un. But then for' oddness' it seems like you're one to stalk follow. Particularly with the Genital jousting
My guess would be to cut down on render times and the file size of the game.
I mean, just one horse could add several gigabytes.
Imagine if there's a bunch of Elephants swinging their junk around in your face, that's double digit terabytes added right there.
They do, all the recent games now have gender neutral animals to cater to those with usernames like the OP's

It's a great win for society.
It's propably to stop them mating all the time during gameplay.
Your crappy graphics card can't render them lol
Everything now has to be gender neutral.......
Blame the snowflakes......
You prolly have the censorship chip setting on on the GPU, switch that oiff to get full xrated animla bits.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell06/11/2019 21:10

My guess would be to cut down on render times and the file size of the …My guess would be to cut down on render times and the file size of the game.I mean, just one horse could add several gigabytes.Imagine if there's a bunch of Elephants swinging their junk around in your face, that's double digit terabytes added right there.

Comment of the day for me
I sort of get your point OP.
When watching the new Lion King, it was slightly strange to have these photo realistic lions that appear to have had everything surgically removed...

It's not as if you don't see these things on nature documentaries.... that are rated PG etc.
RicknVic07/11/2019 10:49

I sort of get your point OP.When watching the new Lion King, it was …I sort of get your point OP.When watching the new Lion King, it was slightly strange to have these photo realistic lions that appear to have had everything surgically removed...It's not as if you don't see these things on nature documentaries.... that are rated PG etc.

You have nailed it right here. People have the cheek to call me weird in the comments, but it's something that's always bugged me. Why not have it in other words.

My point is why have a photo realistic animal with parts missing, but in wildlife programs they dont blur them
Shemale_obsession_XY_XX07/11/2019 11:47

My point is why have a photo realistic animal with parts missing, but in …My point is why have a photo realistic animal with parts missing, but in wildlife programs they dont blur them

My point is this is a strange thread.
Why not ask the games developers or manufacturers?
Shemale_obsession_XY_XX07/11/2019 11:47

My point is why have a photo realistic animal with parts missing, but in …My point is why have a photo realistic animal with parts missing, but in wildlife programs they dont blur them

This is one of those things that should have stayed as a thought. It's a bit weird that you want to see animal parts, best advice; seek help
Treboeth07/11/2019 13:09

My point is this is a strange thread.Why not ask the games developers or …My point is this is a strange thread.Why not ask the games developers or manufacturers?

Ok but my point is why have a photo realistic animal with parts missing, but in wildlife programs they dont blur. Salt much?
frakison07/11/2019 13:33

This is one of those things that should have stayed as a thought. It's a …This is one of those things that should have stayed as a thought. It's a bit weird that you want to see animal parts, best advice; seek help

Will do
Shemale_obsession_XY_XX07/11/2019 13:37

Ok but my point is why have a photo realistic animal with parts missing, …Ok but my point is why have a photo realistic animal with parts missing, but in wildlife programs they dont blur. Salt much?

"Salt much?"
Not at all.
I think you may need some help with your obsessions though
cmdr_elito07/11/2019 00:35

Everything now has to be gender neutral.......Blame the snowflakes......

I was on the argos website today looking for fancy dress costumes for my 4 year old boy.
You can't search by 'boys' costumes and have to wade through pages of princess dresses (with only girls modelling them - if there were boys modelling a snow white costume I could understand), presumably because some snowflake somewhere identifies as a non binary squid and therefore will be offended and need to seek the nearest safe space.

Comment deleted by mods in 3, 2,1...
likely also an age rating thing.

& easier to leave them out rather than deal with the plethora of religious zealots out there, "merica" etc.
This thread is the bog’s dollocks.
This is not a zoophilia site OP
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants