Groups

Why Do I Feel Sorry......

..........for this when I know its just a robot!

Rappy it might be best that you dont watch!!

youtube.com/wat…gM0

24 Comments

awww i cant watch the way it moves it looks too real

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4887268

awww i cant watch the way it moves it looks too real

they hit it and it makes an awful noise!

thats quit sick, i know its not real but its not really funny - who on earth wuold think to do those things never mind filming it for youtube!

Who was it that said "It's just a puppet!"?

watch wot?:?

Original Poster

carol123;4887277

thats quit sick, i know its not real but its not really funny - who on … thats quit sick, i know its not real but its not really funny - who on earth wuold think to do those things never mind filming it for youtube!

but thats the thing......we all know its not real, its just a toy robot so why do we find it disturbing?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4887284

watch wot?:?

dont do it rappy :?

Aaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Choo! Watch Wot?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4887297

Choo! Watch Wot?

ya daft beggar! PMSL! :-D

bitseylango;4887276

they hit it and it makes an awful noise!

that was a mans hands.... im gonna go tell my hubby off for being male lol

bitseylango;4887287

but thats the thing......we all know its not real, its just a toy robot … but thats the thing......we all know its not real, its just a toy robot so why do we find it disturbing?

Maybe you have a soft spot for battery operated animals:p

Original Poster

Train Driver;4887399

I could read so much into all of that statement!!!!! but I shall refrain :whistling:

bitseylango;4887412

I could read so much into all of that statement!!!!! but I shall refrain … I could read so much into all of that statement!!!!! but I shall refrain :whistling:

:w00t: Is that what they call it up north:whistling:

guys, get over it.

It's not real

lol

bitseylango;4887287

but thats the thing......we all know its not real, its just a toy robot … but thats the thing......we all know its not real, its just a toy robot so why do we find it disturbing?

because we "anthropomorphosise" the robotic animal. it looks cute and friendly and we can sympathise with it and imagine that it feels.

it looks real so we feel pain for it.

Train Driver;4887399

I have a soft spot for one or two myself and my husband allows it lol

ClarityofMind;4887457

I have a soft spot for one or two myself and my husband allows it lol

I bet he don't buy the batteries:p

Train Driver;4887504

I bet he don't buy the batteries:p

of course he does lol he's da boss!

ClarityofMind;4887437

because we "[SIZE="3"]anthropomorphosise[/SIZE]" the robotic animal. it … because we "[SIZE="3"]anthropomorphosise[/SIZE]" the robotic animal. it looks cute and friendly and we can sympathise with it and imagine that it feels.it looks real so we feel pain for it.

I have made a mental note of that word......I'm gonna use it in the next scrabble tournament I play in:whistling:

Train Driver;4887538

I have made a mental note of that word......I'm gonna use it in the next … I have made a mental note of that word......I'm gonna use it in the next scrabble tournament I play in:whistling:

i love scrabble.. no-one will play with me because i know every two letter "word" that there is lol

i want a pleo where can i get one awwwwww

:cry: so mean
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?66
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38
      3. iPhone x53
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914

See more discussions