Groups

why do i like smoked mackerel..

but not keen on grilled mackerel. Just made a sandwich with tinned mackerel in mustard sauce, thought id try. Plain nasty!
    Any foods u like but dont like prepared another way?

Discuss

12 Comments

Not surprising it's a totally different taste.

egg

can eat fried or scrambled. but not poached or boiled.

Just made a sandwich with tinned mackerel in mustard sauce, thought id … Just made a sandwich with tinned mackerel in mustard sauce, thought id try. Plain nasty!

It's stripped of all it's oils. Smoked mackerel is great.

I would love to try the Arbroath Smokies

google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://arbroath-smokie.co.uk/catalog/images/dangerpoint.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.arbroath-smokie.co.uk/catalog/&h=750&w=1000&sz=498&tbnid=IyGeVVqnv0VZlM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=149&prev=/search%3Fq%3Darbroath%2Bsmokie%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=arbroath+smokie&hl=en&usg=__KCWwxvTkpOOOwt204OFe92PZtT8=&sa=X&ei=VASjTcC1A8ywhAfRnOiFBQ&ved=0CGIQ9QEwCg

Egg for me aswell - but not quite the same as muffinman!

Original Poster

i was also the same with egg. Could only eat scrambled when i was a kid, but now can eat it anyway

Peanut Butter, Snickers etc... YES! Peanuts, NO!

Tomato Soup, Ketchup... YES! Tomatoes, NO!

Coffee cake, Coffee Ice-cream... YES! Coffee, NO!

Rotten Fish - No
    Women - Yes

Sweet and Sour Chicken with RIce - Yes
    Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice Pudding - No

(Like Rice / Dislike Rice pudding in general)

Tomato Soup, Ketchup... YES! Tomatoes, NO!

I'm the same , like grilled toms or cooked plum toms, tom soup etc but dont like toms on a salad etc !! and my kids sit and eat a punnet of cherry toms as a snack sometimes and i am well .....oO

Broccoli and stilton soup yes

Stilton cheese - barfville

me with eggs aswell
    I like them poached, fried, boiled, scrambled, do no like omelette at all
    sweetcorn, fresh or frozen is lovely, tinned is revolting, unfortunately they use tinned in premade buttys, and salads in supermarkets, most sandwich shops/delis use it, and takaways use it on pizza
    bananas, love the fruit itself on its own, cant stand it dried, or as anything banana flavoured, inc banoffee pie:(
    like peanuts, peanut butter is nasty
    Edited by: "tatemze" 11th Apr 2011

mashed potato ...
    i'll eat chips / boiled / jacket and pretty much any other variety just not mashed .. ( makes me gip )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767334
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2035
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2469
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.33

See more discussions