Groups

Why do I never learn?

Found a couple of quid credit in my SkyBet account today from ages ago. So I had a couple of goes on Deal or No Deal ... and got my balance up to £26 (including a nice £11 win).

Why, at that point, I didn't quit whilst I was ahead I don't know. I now have 26p credit.

Doh.

17 Comments

I done something very similar with the National Lottery this morning with the scratchcards:oops:

Youre either addicted or greedy :thumbsup:

livingthelife07;8564146

I done something very similar with the National Lottery this morning with … I done something very similar with the National Lottery this morning with the scratchcards:oops:

I do this all the time

transit;8564148

Youre either addicted or greedy :thumbsup:

Id say bot5h for me

lol aways quit when you up
    the house always wins if not

we have all done it mate i did the same on will hill playing roulette

Original Poster

Well I NEVER normally have any urges to gamble. I'm in a lottery syndicate at work, but thats just £4pm and I don't get involved unless we win something and thats to collect.

I think I made the mistake of raising my stake from £2/£3 to £5 when I got to £25 (i.e. greedy), lost a couple and then decided I may as well go all or nothing to get it back. So I played 1 game with a £10 stake and lost my highest 3 in the first round of boxes.

livingthelife07;8564146

I done something very similar with the National Lottery this morning with … I done something very similar with the National Lottery this morning with the scratchcards:oops:

me too. there was £10 in my account from winning yesterday, got it up to £22, now i have nothing.

Original Poster

I stuck my last quid on a footy accumulator ... may as well have a bit of fun wasting it :-)

Here's my bets for todays prem matches ... not too hopeful :-/

# Wolves v Sunderland -- Draw
    # West Ham v Man. City -- Man. City
    # Man. Utd v Stoke -- Man. Utd
    # Hull v Liverpool -- Liverpool
    # Everton v Portsmouth -- Everton
    # Chelsea v Wigan -- Chelsea
    # Burnley v Tottenham -- Tottenham
    # Bolton v Birmingham -- Draw
    # Aston Villa v Blackburn -- Aston Villa
    # Arsenal v Fulham -- Draw

won a fiver on thunderball, reinvested all 5 back into future tickets.
    New prize amounts etc now!

TUSSFC;8564260

I stuck my last quid on a footy accumulator ... may as well have a bit of … I stuck my last quid on a footy accumulator ... may as well have a bit of fun wasting it :-)Here's my bets for todays prem matches ... not too hopeful :-/# Wolves v Sunderland -- Draw# West Ham v Man. City -- Man. City# Man. Utd v Stoke -- Man. Utd# Hull v Liverpool -- Liverpool# Everton v Portsmouth -- Everton# Chelsea v Wigan -- Chelsea# Burnley v Tottenham -- Tottenham# Bolton v Birmingham -- Draw# Aston Villa v Blackburn -- Aston Villa# Arsenal v Fulham -- Draw

what kinda odds you get?

I did some crazy acc ones... they dont allow you to go over 2 million on willhill :P

Original Poster

The above will return about £3500 :-)

I suspect Arsenal will win though, but may as well make it exciting.

i think alot of people waste it away in the hope to win more. i started off like this and before i knew it i would take my chances on larger amounts but then again i do have a massive gambling problem.
    i have self excluded myself from all sites barring one that i will only go on once in a blue moon due to limits i placed on it.

Original Poster

Its something about the flash games as well ... they make them feel like you're not playing with real money. I can see how people get addicted to them.

Looool

TUSSFC;8564485

Its something about the flash games as well ... they make them feel like … Its something about the flash games as well ... they make them feel like you're not playing with real money. I can see how people get addicted to them.

spot on.. makes it like a "GAME" rather than real.

Original Poster

TUSSFC;8564300

The above will return about £3500 :-) I suspect Arsenal will win though, … The above will return about £3500 :-) I suspect Arsenal will win though, but may as well make it exciting.

****** ,,, 3-0 to the ars@ already. Ha, oh well.

It's called gambling, it's how it works.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions