Why do i see my family picking their nose on a evening?

Found 10th Aug 2017
When ever its late evening i look at my kids and hubby while watching tv etc, call it supervision, they will have a finger in the nose picking at one point or another ( not strawberries, wink wink).
Its now made me think why.
Sorry to admit but 80% of the time I'd be doing the same at the same time without realising while im looking around but its a continuing trend so it has made me think.
Have any of you lot noticed something similar? is it because,
1) we are more free on a evening
2) to annoy others
3) board
4) just cleaning ourselves.

i know we notice each other farting but bokies!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Because you're nosy 😊
"Why do i see my family picking their nose on a evening?"

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but as you cannot pick your family perhaps they are best left to their own noses.

(PS, Michael Jackson picked his nose... from a catalogue)
s'not that uncommon.
28 Comments
Because you're nosy 😊
31667855-YdC0l.jpg
Isn't it about leading my example? I.e. If you ( partner ) do it they can do it!
My mum always told us off BIG STYLE so never did it so she could see but my brother always grassed grrrrrrrr FYI don't like him lol
Board...

Board as card.
Because they are on snotchat
Classy family
I would be more concerned about where they are putting the bogeys
I don't pick my nose i use a tissue but i have a small person who keeps doing it and yesterday i noticed some suspect things smeared on the shelf of my nice new ikea lack tv stand which is white them smears are a suspect colour.
s'not that uncommon.
Maybe they just fancied a snack
Edited by: "spoo" 11th Aug 2017
kids pick up bad habits.
OP, is it just like strawberries, wink wink, if you don't pick them, they fall off on places you least expect? So it may be best to pick and place them in a known place.
"Why do i see my family picking their nose on a evening?"

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but as you cannot pick your family perhaps they are best left to their own noses.

(PS, Michael Jackson picked his nose... from a catalogue)
'picking their nose'. Does your family only have one nose between them?
surfinbird7 h, 8 m ago

I would be more concerned about where they are putting the bogeys

That's a good one. Iv noticed one of them putting it on the sofa! I told him to flick it on floor that day but we do normally use tissues.
Probably poor manners?
radium3 h, 12 m ago

'picking their nose'. Does your family only have one nose between them?

It runs in the family.
You're meant to pick your nose and eat it. It's instinct. It helps the immune system.

But there's no reason why it shouldn't be performed out of the view of others like we do with other bodily functions.
The amount of times I've seen people picking their nose whilst in their car - unbelievable - they think they're invisible.
ssc123 h, 26 m ago

kids pick up bad habits.

From reports it's not bad habits. Eating your boogies is meant to be beneficial. The small amounts of bacteria can help build up the strength of the immune system.
31676941-MKyCJ.jpg
Rubisco12 h, 35 m ago

You're meant to pick your nose and eat it. It's instinct. It helps the …You're meant to pick your nose and eat it. It's instinct. It helps the immune system.But there's no reason why it shouldn't be performed out of the view of others like we do with other bodily functions.

What other bodily functions do you pick and eat - out of view or not?
Saturn4 h, 40 m ago

What other bodily functions do you pick and eat - out of view or not?

Brown-spotted Daddy jackfruit.

Obviously.
tryn2help16 h, 9 m ago

The amount of times I've seen people picking their nose whilst in their …The amount of times I've seen people picking their nose whilst in their car - unbelievable - they think they're invisible.

Or they're not bothered by what complete strangers who they'll never see again think of them.
Misslovely11th Aug

That's a good one. Iv noticed one of them putting it on the sofa! I told …That's a good one. Iv noticed one of them putting it on the sofa! I told him to flick it on floor that day but we do normally use tissues.

'Flick it on the floor'????
maybe have worms
Name doesn't check out.
31822839-HT35J.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants