Why do kids nowadays like Spiderman more than Superman?

Found 9th Jul 2012
Why is it that the little ones all think Spiderman is so cool/amazing? Shirley Supes is the ultimate superhero right!?

65 Comments

Original Poster

[img]encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGbRAJTniRJdmEkA2sWHMSieWoPDA4-XoOdu6OkIR_uuujRF-M2w[/img]

Steven Hawking all the way!

its THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN isnt it

not

THE AMAZING SUPERMAN

Besides, superman cries like a girl when someone comes at him with green stones

My son is team Superman! Christopher Reeve ftw!
Edited by: "RosieWoo" 9th Jul 2012

DEALofaLifetime

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGbRAJTniRJdmEkA2sWHMSieWoPDA4-XoOdu6OkIR_uuujRF-M2w[/img]

strong homo from superman getting a hard on so quickly whilst looking at spiderman.

.its because there hasn't been any good Superman movies made since Superman 1 and 2. Besides, Superman has NEVER been cooler than Spiderman... Ever.

Banned

Probably because the most recent Superman film was fairly grown up and serious.

Havince

its THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN isnt itnot THE AMAZING SUPERMANBesides, … its THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN isnt itnot THE AMAZING SUPERMANBesides, superman cries like a girl when someone comes at him with green stones

"Spider-man" (hyphen)
"Superman" (no hyphen)

Batman's better than both of them cos he's just a mental case without superpowers.

Banned

fanpages

"Spider-man" (hyphen)"Superman" (no hyphen):)

"Master_chief" (underscore)

Shengis

Batman's better than both of them cos he's just a mental case without … Batman's better than both of them cos he's just a mental case without superpowers.

...as is Tony Stark ("Iron Man").
Edited by: "fanpages" 9th Jul 2012

Banned

fanpages

...as is Tony Stark ("Iron Man"(

He needs the suit though, I'm sure Bruce could kick ass in his boxers.

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive

.its because there hasn't been any good Superman movies made since … .its because there hasn't been any good Superman movies made since Superman 1 and 2. Besides, Superman has NEVER been cooler than Spiderman... Ever.

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/leisure-cinema-superman/0042.gif

Superman can fly into space ^^

http://www.nikithaonline.com/cartoons/spiderman2.gif

Spiderman slings web from his wrists ^^

I think we all really know who is cooler!!
Edited by: "Hiptobesquare" 9th Jul 2012

Banned

fight! Superman is far stronger than spiderman surely? Anyway OP, pretty obvious why spiderman is more popular at the mo isnt it? New film lol
top trumps is so off. I've seen superman circle the world 10 times in a second yet only scores 10 for speed

http://images.esellerpro.com/2349/I/602/lrgscalejp_marvel_spiderman.JPG

Edited by: "csiman" 9th Jul 2012

It's because kids have the potential to become Spiderman, they only need to be bitten by a radioactive spider, whereas they're never going to be born on an alien planet.

Bobbajob

It's because kids have the potential to become Spiderman, they only need … It's because kids have the potential to become Spiderman, they only need to be bitten by a radioactive spider, whereas they're never going to be born on an alien planet.

It's all relative.

Every multi-millionaire can become Iron Man &/or Batman.

I liked wonder woman,

Banned

fanpages

It's all relative.Every multi-millionaire can become Iron Man &/or Batman.

How can a multi millionaire become Iron Man?????

Shengis

Batman's better than both of them cos he's just a mental case without … Batman's better than both of them cos he's just a mental case without superpowers.

fanpages

...as is Tony Stark ("Iron Man")

master_chief

He needs the suit though, I'm sure Bruce could kick ass in his boxers.

Given Wayne's time with The Boy Wonder, it perhaps isn't a kick he was thinking of, though.

and the banana splits...they we're my hero's

master_chief

How can a multi millionaire become Iron Man?????

One already did.

Any other other multi-millionaire can pay somebody else to create an "Iron Man" suit.

It may just take longer & more money than Stark took.

woody3765

I licked wonder woman,

Why the past tense? What changed your mind?

Banned

fanpages

One already did.Any other other multi-millionaire can pay somebody else … One already did.Any other other multi-millionaire can pay somebody else to create an "Iron Man" suit.It may just take longer & more money than Stark took.

I would say the suit would cost billions to develop...

How about this superhero?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/Condormanposter.jpg

master_chief

I would say the suit would cost billions to develop...

In 1963, it may well have done.

How much do you think the technology to make "The Six Million Dollar Man" would cost today?

fanpages

now i just like any woman i can get...lol

woody3765

I licked wonder woman,

fanpages

woody3765

It sounds like any woman you can "get" is going to be wonderful for you.

Banned

fanpages

In 1963, it may well have done.How much do you think the technology to … In 1963, it may well have done.How much do you think the technology to make "The Six Million Dollar Man" would cost today?

Difficult to say. We are talking about technologies that don't even exist or are even based in sound scientific theory.

woody3765

I licked wonder woman,

fanpages

woody3765

Think you may be right there.

Maybe its because Superman is basically invincible, and has like only been killed once ever in the comics, which would get very boring after a while, and theres been two good Superman movies and 3 Good Spider-Man movies.

fanpages

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23192435.jpg

there are no good spiderman movies, the actor ruined them all

DestinyCalls815

Maybe its because Superman is basically invincible, and has like only … Maybe its because Superman is basically invincible, and has like only been killed once ever in the comics, which would get very boring after a while, and theres been two good Superman movies and 3 Good Spider-Man movies.

...and a death of Spider-man:

[ guardian.co.uk/boo…vel ]

splatsplatsplat

there are no good spiderman movies, the actor ruined them all

Even Nicholas Hammond?

fanpages

...and a death of Spider-man:[ … ...and a death of Spider-man:[ http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jun/22/spider-man-death-marvel ]

Ah, im not too up to date with the more recent comics

I have to agree with MC, FP. You'll have to a billionaire to become Ironman or Batman and it'll also help if you have companies related to military development like Stark and Wayne have too...
Edited by: "ei8hty5ive" 9th Jul 2012

Shengis

[img]thechive.files.wordpress.com/201…gif?w=245&h=170[/img]

Banned

fanpages

Licking her, I assume.

my little one has just got into spiderman he has a costume that goes on before and after school its a struggle to get him out of it (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions