Groups

Why do men prefer not to talk about things

and women do,men tend to "shut off"

I'm going to try being a Lesbian,i may have more luck!

44 Comments

Don't have that problem here OH has something to say about everything.

cos they are pussy's
    They bury theyre head in the sand and when the ***** hits the fan they say. 'why didnt ya tell me'

coz they seem to shut everything out it does my head in i always like to talk but my oh just listens with no comment then says right shut up now and changes the subject.

oh and if ya did tell em more than once, ya nagged em.

cherishu2;4751614

cos they are pussy'sThey bury theyre head in the sand and when the ***** … cos they are pussy'sThey bury theyre head in the sand and when the ***** hits the fan they say. 'why didnt ya tell me'

Sweeping generalisation there methinks! :?

Cos with women around we cant get a bloody word in edgeways.

cherishu2;4751616

oh and if ya did tell em more than once, ya nagged em.

lol so true.

harlzter;4751624

Cos with women around we cant get a bloody word in edgeways.

Shut up the girls are talking.!!!:)

why do women prefer to talk about things that don't need talking about?

Most men are bellends, I love a good chinwag! ;-)

Although women do talk about more trivial stuff than men!

Ginner;4751633

Shut up the girls are talking.!!!:)

I rest my case your honour, I direct the jury to find the defendants guilty as charged due to the amount of evidence presented:whistling::whistling:

harlzter;4751658

I rest my case your honour, I direct the jury to find the defendants … I rest my case your honour, I direct the jury to find the defendants guilty as charged due to the amount of evidence presented:whistling::whistling:

You got me bang to rights guv, Guilty as charged, now can you take the fifth amendment and shove off...:)

Banned

we don't like confrontation and liek to put the blame on someone else :-D it in our nature it just has to be done

Id rather tell my problems to the cat/dogs, i'd get more attentive listener, sometimes all we need is to get it off our (hairy and manly) chests by just having a bloomin good moan and then hassle is solved without burdening others.

Anyway if we talk/discuss problems with our wimmin folk it distracts them from the washing/ironing/cooking etc. and that is just not acceptable (kidding ladies just kidding, so put the pitchforks down right now)

mine has plenty to say usually motorbikes or gaming and always when im watching the telly lol

PabloInTheSky;4751682

we don't like confrontation and liek to put the blame on someone else :-D … we don't like confrontation and liek to put the blame on someone else :-D it in our nature it just has to be done

Hiya Pablo, why is yours bigger than everyone elses.?

I would tell you but I don't really want to talk about it

Banned

Ginner;4751691

Hiya Pablo, why is yours bigger than everyone elses.?

hey ginner

im special

harlzter;4751686

Id rather tell my problems to the cat/dogs, i'd get more attentive … Id rather tell my problems to the cat/dogs, i'd get more attentive listener, sometimes all we need is to get it off our (hairy and manly) chests by just having a bloomin good moan and then hassle is solved without burdening others.Anyway if we talk/discuss problems with our wimmin folk it distracts them from the washing/ironing/cooking etc. and that is just not acceptable (kidding ladies just kidding, so put the pitchforks down right now)

It takes less than manmoan to distract me from the ironing, sparrow passing wind in the back garden would do it.

PabloInTheSky;4751702

hey ginner im special

In deed you are and they say size ain't everything, impressive.

Original Poster

Ginner;4751708

It takes less than manmoan to distract me from the ironing, sparrow … It takes less than manmoan to distract me from the ironing, sparrow f**ting in the back garden would do it.

I had to look at that twice,thought it said something else..lol

Women think that not talking about the relationship means there are problems, but it's the opposite for men. If we aren’t talking, good chance we are happy.

deb8z;4751719

I had to look at that twice,thought it said something else..lol

Oh yes see your point off to edit.:oops:

I don't know what the problem is, I love talking about everything....so much so...my last months mobile minutes usage was over 4000 minutes on top of several hundred texts and that's just the ones I've made. :oops:

holdav;4751723

Women think that not talking about the relationship means there are … Women think that not talking about the relationship means there are problems, but it's the opposite for men. If we aren’t talking, good chance we are happy.

I read that somewhere too, I tend to talk too much so Oh says, but if I am quiet he always asks if something is bothering me.

Original Poster

Ah,picking up the phone might help,why didnt i think of that..lol

http://www.ronalfy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/please-stereotype-me.jpg

It's all about the women and the topic:)

(the majority of) Women like to talk about everything and anything that's going on their life.
    (the majority of) Men like to keep things to themselves. The main reason being is because they like a simple life.

Say I saw someone in my social circle doing something that perhaps they shouldn't of been. Unless it affects/involves me I wouldn't feel the need to go rushing off and tell everybody on my phonebook.
    If anything I would just keep quiet about and I wouldn't even mention it to the person who I saw because at the end of the day it's none of my business.

Women on the other hand would rush off and not stop mentioning it until their jaws tire. Why is this......?

I love it when men don't like discussing things...

You then tell them something because they need to know - IE an appointment or date for the diary. When the time comes they tell you that you haven't informed them! Grrrr.

I've resulted this sort of communication to Emails now - then there is evidence! LOL.

Sad but true ;-)

BlasterLad;4751620

Sweeping generalisation there methinks! :?

pmsl sorry it was for effect

men do prefer to talk about things just not with YOU

Original Poster

Alfonse;4751964

men do prefer to talk about things just not with YOU

Exactly:thumbsup:

yeah but have ya noticed they wanna chat during your programme, but heaven help ya if you do same when theyres is on

cherishu2;4752003

yeah but have ya noticed they wanna chat during your programme, but … yeah but have ya noticed they wanna chat during your programme, but heaven help ya if you do same when theyres is on

fortunately we're not a TV family

because they know how annoying it is

Original Poster

AND i'm only talking about a male friend,not even an OH

Its because women tend to talk about boring stuff, make up, hair do's, heat magazine and periods, that kind of stuff. Where men talk about good stuff like cars, fighting, boobs and beer. If you women showed a little more consideration to your men and stopped being so selfish we might want to talk to you now and again.

We both talk about different things and see these as important.

Example 1: I want to talk about the company I work for might be in trouble, we might get a pay cut, need to tighten our belts etc.

she doesnt want to talk about it, work and money is my problem and I need to sort it out. This is why we end up not talking much.

Example 2: one of her Friends blanks her in the street and she doesnt know why. 3 hour psychotherapy session on rejection, speclulation why, implications - should our daughter still go round to play with hers........

to be honest i can offer 2 options within 3 minutes on conversation starting - phone her and find out what the problem is or accept she isnt really a friend and move on. end of story. Why the post mortem ?

Because we don't want to have to explain the offside rule 20 times.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions