Why do my threads keep expiring? It's driving me crackers

7 replies
Found 28th Oct 2010
I think it seems to be date issues, it keeps switching the date round i think, i thought it was me at first but have had about 3 or 4 anyone else having a problem?

7 Comments

are you posting duplicate deals?

Banned

you mean your fs threads? maybe putting the date in wrong way round

Original Poster

sassie

you mean your fs threads? maybe putting the date in wrong way round

Yes its FS threads, i have looked at that, but i had a thread which was fine, until i went in and edited and then suddenly it then expired itself

Is it

DD/MM/YYYY?

Banned

which threads are you referring to, as the only ones i can see expired are those that are locked, or when it auto expires does it automatically lock it too

Original Poster

sassie

which threads are you referring to, as the only ones i can see expired … which threads are you referring to, as the only ones i can see expired are those that are locked, or when it auto expires does it automatically lock it too

its done a few in the last week, its just did my car dvd player but i reported it and its been unexpired

Banned

skellysgirl

its done a few in the last week, its just did my car dvd player but i … its done a few in the last week, its just did my car dvd player but i reported it and its been unexpired

so when it expired, did it auto lock it too, you sure you aint hitting expire by accident, have reported this thread for mod input, they will know if you are doing it, if someone esle is, or if you doing something wrong with date

Original Poster

sassie

so when it expired, did it auto lock it too, you sure you aint hitting … so when it expired, did it auto lock it too, you sure you aint hitting expire by accident, have reported this thread for mod input, they will know if you are doing it, if someone esle is, or if you doing something wrong with date

im not aware of doing any locking or unlocking, ive asked when i reported it to be unexpired and recieved a message saying the date may change to us format if i dont put the full YYYY in, but i was
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769592
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…33
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions