Groups
    EXPIRED

Why do people always flipping thread spoil it is really annoying me.....my ignore list is getting fuller by the day!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

51 Comments

lalallalallalal obobhrobbehoberbhr
    ps. please dont add me to the list

They always will because they get a response.

Original Poster

muffin247;5935771

lalallalallalal obobhrobbehoberbhrps. please dont add me to the list

Added:whistling:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5935783

They always will because they get a response.

Yeah I guess they are sad

can you see this?????

Good im not on your ignore list then

ok, how do you do an ignore list?

Original Poster

taurus_the_bull;5935837

ok, how do you do an ignore list?

In control panel it says buddy/ignore lists and then you add the names of the nicies or the numpties

Sometimes it's the only time they get attention......if they are lacking it in the real world :?

I feel sorry for a lot of them but my ignore list is extensive :roll:

I guess i'm on it, seems as though you ignored my post in your wanted thread

gemmyw;5935791

Yeah I guess they are sad

Well that rules me out of being on your ignore list lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

HHHOoooooooooooooooray he has been suspended now. I checked his other posts and he was threadspoiling there too....what a nut job

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5935865

I guess i'm on it, seems as though you ignored my post in your wanted … I guess i'm on it, seems as though you ignored my post in your wanted thread

LOL something to do with my Ugg boots I think

I quite like to read numpty posts..it reminds me that i'm quite normal after all lol

gemmyw;5935926

LOL something to do with my Ugg boots I think

Yeah you wanted to sell me fakes for your full asking price, muwahahahahahahah! Happy days

What have i missed ?

juicyx;5935962

What have i missed ?

Stranger x

Banned

muffin247;5935771

lalallalallalal obobhrobbehoberbhrps. please dont add me to the list

ur so sad

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5935945

Yeah you wanted to sell me fakes for your full asking price, … Yeah you wanted to sell me fakes for your full asking price, muwahahahahahahah! Happy days

Oh here we go again I am sure the pics showed they were genuine. I paid about £160 for them too!They are alot of fake Dior perfumes around and this is the internet..............

Original Poster

bykergrove;5935978

ur so sad

Awwwww dont be mean

bykergrove;5935978

ur so sad

why the hate?! :-D

juicyx;5935962

What have i missed ?

The usual lol

Hiya Juicy, how are you doing?

Hey LM . How are you ?

gemmyw;5935981

Oh here we go again I am sure the pics showed they were genuine. I paid … Oh here we go again I am sure the pics showed they were genuine. I paid about £160 for them too!They are alot of fake Dior perfumes around and this is the internet..............

Ok, i believe you :? you do hold grudges over bizarre things mind, but never mind.

Banned

gemmyw;5935988

Awwwww dont be mean

hehe, ok... so who was it op? you can say who just not talk about why

Original Poster

juicyx;5935962

What have i missed ?

Oh I am trying to sell my boyfriends car and all I have had are comments about Swansea etc

Hey Bella . Haven't seen you in ages .

juicyx;5935994

Hey LM . How are you ?

Alreet matey, you still working in the "pet" place, and hows that little one of yours?

Original Poster

bykergrove;5936005

hehe, ok... so who was it op? you can say who just not talk about why

xbox360 something or other I will link you now x

gemmy theirs a lot of hate for you on here. Have you been naughty ?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5935999

Ok, i believe you :? you do hold grudges over bizarre things mind, but … Ok, i believe you :? you do hold grudges over bizarre things mind, but never mind.

LOL I just thought it was a bit unjust

yeah i am . But i'm off sick with stress . I'm now hating it . My little is growing up fast and hows you little one ?

Original Poster

juicyx;5936019

gemmy theirs a lot of hate for you on here. Have you been naughty ?

What do you mean there is alot of hate for me on here?

gemmyw;5936025

LOL I just thought it was a bit unjust

You posted a for sale thread for a pair of ugg's, couldnt prove authenticity, and expected someone to shell out over 100 quid without asking questions? If thats unjust, then i'll go to bed a happy woman I won't hold it against you though, i dont hold grudges

Read the comments of the last three page . if your annoyed and hurt from what people say . Don't post hun.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5936077

You posted a for sale thread for a pair of ugg's, couldnt prove … You posted a for sale thread for a pair of ugg's, couldnt prove authenticity, and expected someone to shell out over 100 quid without asking questions? If thats unjust, then i'll go to bed a happy woman I won't hold it against you though, i dont hold grudges

Well the pics all showed what people said would show they were real. Anyway cant believe we are arguing about this!Think my feedback speaks for itself (I didnt have that much back then I dont think)

LM you moving to Preston ?

juicyx;5936089

Read the comments of the last three page . if your annoyed and hurt from … Read the comments of the last three page . if your annoyed and hurt from what people say . Don't post hun.

Babes is fine, were in the middle of moving at the mo! Whats stressing you matey, drop me a message if ya wanna x

Original Poster

juicyx;5936089

Read the comments of the last three page . if your annoyed and hurt from … Read the comments of the last three page . if your annoyed and hurt from what people say . Don't post hun.

Well me and LLM are having a discussion but I didnt think anything else was horrible and directed towards me!I am getting paranoid now

juicyx;5936101

LM you moving to Preston ?

Aye certainly am

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
    2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764335
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1016

See more discussions