Groups

Why do people do this??

I am selling something on this site, so someone offers a lower price saying they offering that as they can get new with warrant 2" bigger for less than my price.

So ok fair enough, but i say i cant accept the offer, but where is it so cheap as I would be interested at a later date when i have money again.

They never seem to reply to this though. Doesnt bother me they dont want it, but to not at least show us the deal but to post on the thread is a bit odd!

Think im just having a female rant though

10 Comments

report it for threadspoiling, you can only price compare with a valid link from a reputable retailer.

They should always provide a link with proof, otherwise is thread spoiling

4lyons09;8244459

They should always provide a link with proof, otherwise is thread spoiling

+1 & I think half the time they are hoping you will drop your price without asking for a link...ypu ask for a link...they dissapear :roll:

Original Poster

wendy56;8244517

+1 & I think half the time they are hoping you will drop your price … +1 & I think half the time they are hoping you will drop your price without asking for a link...ypu ask for a link...they dissapear :roll:

I did drop £20 off my price after she said, went from £90 delivered to £70 but she wanted it for less again. Oh well. Just bugging me that she wont say where this better set is for less.

ASB has edited for you :thumbsup:

Banned

I gave up selling on here after a couple of attempts

"I'll give you 8p for it!"

"If you deliver it by hand, for free, dressed as a Womble, I'll consider buy ing all 8 of them for the price of 1?"

"I can get it cheaper on Ebay"

Not worth the hassle

Original Poster

4lyons09;8244564

ASB has edited for you :thumbsup:

ooo I see Thanks ASB

Seems so much easier doing on Ebay so you are not guilt tripped over the price you want, plus it will sell for what it values at now.

:oops: I will stop ranting now :whistling:

Original Poster

DanJackson;8244572

I gave up selling on here after a couple of attempts"I'll give you 8p for … I gave up selling on here after a couple of attempts"I'll give you 8p for it!""If you deliver it by hand, for free, dressed as a Womble, I'll consider buy ing all 8 of them for the price of 1?""I can get it cheaper on Ebay"Not worth the hassle

Dan do you own a womble outfit?? if so I would pay the price of the full 8 :thumbsup:

beth3735;8244615

Dan do you own a womble outfit?? if so I would pay the price of the full … Dan do you own a womble outfit?? if so I would pay the price of the full 8 :thumbsup:

It's cheaper on ebay, and they will deliver by hand for free.

Original Poster

greg_68;8244632

It's cheaper on ebay, and they will deliver by hand for free.

You have to be careful on Ebay though as you may get some ugly mug at your front door
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230712
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523448
      3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963012
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…35

See more discussions