Groups

why do people get shirty when.............

Banned
    they have been caught out? Is it like an embaressed thing, so they dont have to say sorry?

22 Comments

Banned

It's to protect ourselves, like the time I was caught trying to teach the cat to swim.

Original Poster Banned

JDeal

It's to protect ourselves, like the time I was caught trying to teach the … It's to protect ourselves, like the time I was caught trying to teach the cat to swim.

Protect ourselves from what? embarresment? hurt?

JDeal

It's to protect ourselves, like the time I was caught trying to teach the … It's to protect ourselves, like the time I was caught trying to teach the cat to swim.

I tried this also, to my horror its started a syncronised swimming club with other cats in the neighborhood

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan

I tried this also, to my horror its started a syncronised swimming club … I tried this also, to my horror its started a syncronised swimming club with other cats in the neighborhood

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

sassie

they have been caught out? Is it like an embaressed thing, so they dont … they have been caught out? Is it like an embaressed thing, so they dont have to say sorry?

How do you mean caught out?

Doing something naughty or just when proved wrong?

Original Poster Banned

Iom-RF

How do you mean caught out?Doing something naughty or just when proved … How do you mean caught out?Doing something naughty or just when proved wrong?

Both, either, i personally think its because they think they are above others, and when they are proven to be the same as the rest they cant hack it, just my peronal opinion

Banned

MinstrelMan

I tried this also, to my horror its started a syncronised swimming club … I tried this also, to my horror its started a syncronised swimming club with other cats in the neighborhood

You obviously had the better cat, mine sunk after a couple of hours.

sassie

Both, either, i personally think its because they think they are above … Both, either, i personally think its because they think they are above others, and when they are proven to be the same as the rest they cant hack it, just my peronal opinion

I personally think its just embarrassment, nobody really likes to be proved wrong!

Banned

Iom-RF

I personally think its just embarrassment, nobody really likes to be … I personally think its just embarrassment, nobody really likes to be proved wrong!

You missed the apostrophe.

JDeal

You obviously had the better cat, mine sunk after a couple of hours.

It does help if you remove the brick tied to it's leg

JDeal

You missed the apostrophe.

Thats ok, I normally add a few others to, make, up, for, it. '''' ....... :thumbsup:

Banned

barneydog

It does help if you remove the brick tied to it's leg

But I remember in swimming lessons I had to retrieve a brick, how else is a cat going to pick up a brick?

JDeal

But I remember in swimming lessons I had to retrieve a brick, how else is … But I remember in swimming lessons I had to retrieve a brick, how else is a cat going to pick up a brick?

Good point, it's obviously a design flaw in the brick

sassie

they have been caught out? Is it like an embaressed thing, so they dont … they have been caught out? Is it like an embaressed thing, so they dont have to say sorry?

Found your lads stash of p0rn again ?

Original Poster Banned

ChrisUK

Found your lads stash of p0rn again ?

Hes a little young yet, and if i had i wouldnt say a word :w00t:

sassie

Hes a little young yet, and if i had i wouldnt say a word :w00t:

No you'd just stick it under your own matteress :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan

No you'd just stick it under your own matteress :whistling:

....................................... and :giggle:

There wouldn't be enough room from all the "toys"

Original Poster Banned

ChrisUK

There wouldn't be enough room from all the "toys"

He has a toybox for them ;-)

So do you I bet lol

a collection of what he believes to be buzzing juggling clubs :lol:

sassie

Both, either, i personally think its because they think they are above … Both, either, i personally think its because they think they are above others, and when they are proven to be the same as the rest they cant hack it, just my peronal opinion

This is especially true on forums, it amazes me the type of tiny things big fights can break out from...a typo...a minor incorrect fact etc

eg.

Person 1: OMH!!
    Person 2: OMH?! What the heck does that mean?
    Person 1: I meant to say OMG obviously, everyone knows what it means :roll:
    Person 2: I know what OMG means thanks, but you said OMH :roll:
    Person 1: And you were too stupid to work out what I really meant?
    Person 2: You're the stupid one, mate...don't know the difference between the letter G and the letter H.

etc etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1010
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News88
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386

See more discussions