Groups

Why do people post questions and go offline straight away? They don't deserve an answer

Gets on my rag.

Sorry it's Friday I should be happy

25 Comments

Yes you should be happy!!!!! LOL

I wouldnt say they're always offline, I was online most of yesterday and it was saying I was offline when I was logged into my account and replying to posts! Strange...hmmm.

Anyways, chin up and enjoy the weekend!

w,here you gone , i'm not posting an answer

maybe they have jobs, children you know lives!!

Lilly

ironically Kemo is now offline lol

lilly

today stinks, im not a happy bunny! so complain all you want , count me in!

Original Poster

No I'm not you are

It must be an issue that a mod could clear up for us.

LillySavage;3057164

maybe they have jobs, children you know lives!!Lilly

was that to me ?? :cry:

Original Poster

LillySavage;3057164

maybe they have jobs, children you know lives!!Lilly

That why you are here Lilly :whistling: :-D

Original Poster

pcnutta;3057188

today stinks, im not a happy bunny! so complain all you want , count me … today stinks, im not a happy bunny! so complain all you want , count me in!

Lets go pcnutta. Hold on where we going and I need to grab my coat :?

No, I agree it bugs me too. Or those that don't reply when u've tried to help :thumbsup:

pcnutta;3057188

today stinks, im not a happy bunny! so complain all you want , count me … today stinks, im not a happy bunny! so complain all you want , count me in!

w,ha,aaaaaaaasup nutta....bet your keyboard doesnt keep randomly putting in commas like min,e,

Original Poster

hannah19790;3057216

No, I agree it bugs me too. Or those that don't reply when u've tried to … No, I agree it bugs me too. Or those that don't reply when u've tried to help :thumbsup:

Exactly hannah. At least you know where I am coming from

that sometimes happens to me i post and then either the phone rings or the dog needs a poop or my kids want feeding or and most frequently

my internet connection takes a hike on me! LOL

You wanna know what really annoys me ???

I hate it when

>

Original Poster

Your enter button gets stuck :-D

>[/QUOTE]

lol didnt realise there was a time limit man, people ask questions then check back later for possible helpful replies, you expecting everyone to sit on here all day? If it winds you up that much then simply dont answer peoples questions no ones forcing you :thumbsup:

kungfu;3057359

lol didnt realise there was a time limit man, people ask questions then … lol didnt realise there was a time limit man, people ask questions then check back later for possible helpful replies, you expecting everyone to sit on here all day? If it winds you up that much then simply dont answer peoples questions no ones forcing you :thumbsup:

:whistling:

alnbowes;3057247

w,ha,aaaaaaaasup nutta....bet your keyboard doesnt keep randomly putting … w,ha,aaaaaaaasup nutta....bet your keyboard doesnt keep randomly putting in commas like min,e,

Im supposed to be going on holiday on monday and weve had to cancel!
    MY OHS works wont let him have the time off! So im a raging bull today!

kemo;3057213

Lets go pcnutta. Hold on where we going and I need to grab my coat :?

deal.......... erm where we going again?

Original Poster

pcnutta;3057410

deal.......... erm where we going again?

Portugal on Monday Morning :thumbsup:

I've had it say I'm offline, ie my flame has turned grey, when I am there, reading the post and am most definitely online, so don't always presume because it is grey they're offline because they're probably not. Don't ask me why it does that, I don't understand half of what goes on on here!!!

Depends really, if I asked something then suddenly vanished, it could be that I've just realised what the time is and I'm late for doing the nursery or school pick up, or it could be that one of my delightful children has decided to try and reshape the cat into a sausage dog, or even trampled half of the garden into the house. In this household, it could be for any weird and wonderful reason :-D

Original Poster

Annie1508;3057469

I've had it say I'm offline, ie my flame has turned grey, when I am … I've had it say I'm offline, ie my flame has turned grey, when I am there, reading the post and am most definitely online, so don't always presume because it is grey they're offline because they're probably not. Don't ask me why it does that, I don't understand half of what goes on on here!!!

I think that is with everyone Annie. I understand now that just because the little flame is out doesn't mean that the person is offline , maybe it's an issue that the mods can address or clarify for us.

pcnutta;3057395

Im supposed to be going on holiday on monday and weve had to cancel!MY … Im supposed to be going on holiday on monday and weve had to cancel!MY OHS works wont let him have the time off! So im a raging bull today!

aww sorry to hear that .... hope you both get away soon :thumbsup:

hannah19790;3057216

No, I agree it bugs me too. Or those that don't reply when u've tried to … No, I agree it bugs me too. Or those that don't reply when u've tried to help :thumbsup:

that really annoys me when you help and they dont even thankyou in the thread let alone rep ya
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407241
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047188
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767465
      4. One thing you've forgotten810

See more discussions