Groups
    EXPIRED

Why do people say brought instead of bought?????

Is it just me? or am i missing a step?

Rant over...

55 Comments

not exactly a rant was it.........

can open, worms... everywhere!

Original Poster

lol. suppose i'm quite placid overall.

gets me going just like the "its my first deal - be kind" statement

well they both mean different things. so maybe someone doesnt know their english.

I brought a game from the supermarket yesterday. I then bought it home with me.

HAHAHAHA
    EAT MY MISTAKES!!!!!

I throught that was odd too!

breats me

only the common folk :whistling:

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4485229

I throught that was odd too!

heh heh, have some RRep

hmmmm

Why do some people put a capital letter at the start of each word?
    I Went To The Shops, And Bought Something.

i dunno...

Why do some people who write 'ginger nuts' write it as 'jinjernuts'?

i say bought. sorry.
    Im now ashamed.
    But then us black country say everythin wrong doe we?

Why Do Some People Always Type In Caps?
    I KNOW?

raptorcigs;4485303

Why Do Some People Always Type In Caps?I KNOW?

Post 11.

the dandy p;4485267

Why do some people put a capital letter at the start of each word? I Went … Why do some people put a capital letter at the start of each word? I Went To The Shops, And Bought Something.

That always annoys me, I feel it's sarcastic like those people who write their name after each post. As in:

[FONT="Lucida Console"]cheers scotty boy!![/FONT]

etc lol.

Why do people use more than one question mark in a sentence ? :roll:

Is it just me? or am i missing a step?

robtallica;4485317

That always annoys me, I feel it's sarcastic like those people who write … That always annoys me, I feel it's sarcastic like those people who write their name after each post. As in:[FONT="Lucida Console"]cheers scotty boy!![/FONT]etc lol.

I hate that,

Dandy.

And if the way somebody mixes they're words up. Either through lack learning or cos thats how they speak . Is enough to upset you and make ya rant maybe ya need to see a shrink

robtallica;4485317

That always annoys me, I feel it's sarcastic like those people who write … That always annoys me, I feel it's sarcastic like those people who write their name after each post. As in:[FONT=Lucida Console]cheers scotty boy!![/FONT]etc lol.

RAPTORCIGS

Original Poster

robtallica;4485290

Why do some people who write 'ginger nuts' write it as 'jinjernuts'?:p

some people are cruising for a verbal bruising

choc1969;4485321

Why do people use more than one question mark in a sentence ? :roll:

NOT?A?CLUE???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Original Poster

this could go on a while.

Laughs? OUT? Loud?

Is This A New Word Game?

This is like, so funny, like.......oh I don't know like

:giggle:

Original Poster

lets make sure we dont get no grammer and aint speeling proper wrong thoguh like

whats speeling lol

i got one for ya. we were playing scrabble and my som put Fick for thick. But we say fick and cant help where we come from

Banned

I don't know any of "These people" :-(

Original Poster

Pluun;4485428

I don't know any of "These people" :-(

just browse FS/FT mate. they lurk in the corners and come out at night.

perhaps its not their grammar / spelling at fault, it may be they are just carp at typing.

Which is understandable as everyone on this site writes such interesting and humourous comments and they are just too eager to get them down on a post first. Its bound to lead to mistakes.

ianstanley;4485449

perhaps its not their grammar / spelling at fault, it may be they are … perhaps its not their grammar / spelling at fault, it may be they are just carp at typing. Which is understandable as everyone on this site writes such interesting and humourous comments and they are just too eager to get them down on a post first. Its bound to lead to mistakes.

You sure your talking about the right site?:-D

I know everyone is having a laugh with this one, but I used to struggle with is all the time when I was a kid...

I just always remember the BR's BRing = BRought

Original Poster

i had a friend who was taught phonetically in school.

wasn't funny for him though, as it really stuck.

His handwriting looked like a Winnie the Pooh book.
    "Welcum to thu hundrud aca wood. "

jinjernuts; Is it just me? or am i missing a step?

It is just you, you have missed a step and banged your head. You have concussion.:whistling:

No one else in the whole universe cares about bought/brought. :roll:

Well except for me; I find it a very tiny bit irritating but only for the time it takes me to read the errors; then I move on.:thinking:

Original Poster

chesso;4485534

It is just you, you have missed a step and banged your head. You have … It is just you, you have missed a step and banged your head. You have concussion.:whistling::

Concussion my foot.

I'm 100% fine, next thing you'll be telling me it isn't 2006.

I never know which one to type - being a brummy, it all sounds the same - people on "here" are always correcting me. I didn't know that we had to have O level English or whatever the equivalent is now. I do have English O levels, just in case you're interested; I just haven't been to school for 22 (nearly 23) years and I really don't care:whistling::p:-D

jinjernuts;4485528

i had a friend who was taught phonetically in school.wasn't funny for him … i had a friend who was taught phonetically in school.wasn't funny for him though, as it really stuck.His handwriting looked like a Winnie the Pooh book."Welcum to thu hundrud aca wood. "

pmsl :lol:

think I just peed a little :oops:

The fcat taht ppoele mkae the mtiskae bteewen boghurt and buoght is asluelboty rdoulicius. Eyevrnoe solhud lrean how to selpl and witre crtorcely……….

Original Poster

choc1969;4485751

pmsl :lol:think I just peed a little :oops:

heh heh.

I'll start a FS thread with some spare underpants if you like :whistling:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281977
    2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
    3. What is there free to do in your town?37
    4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions