Groups
    EXPIRED

Why do posts disappear?

I was just looking through and noticed that the post I commented on; 'Wii Advise' has disappeared.

This has happened a few times with various posts, why do they disappear?

10 Comments

Moderation?

Shima

Supermod

Duplicate threads, contain abuse or swear words etc.

Banned

its now in misc, it was in the worng section

In misc now....

Banned

smithyp1;3109905

In misc now....

failed

Original Poster

thanks but I click 'all' anyway, and that advice post is on another topic entirely.

Nah it was the one with the bloke who had a wii and some games he was looking to sell. Went to look if he'd replied to me and it had gone
    xx

sassie;3109907

failed

Didn't know i had a time frame lol :thumbsup:

curvy_chicka;3109908

thanks but I click 'all' anyway, and that advice post is on another topic … thanks but I click 'all' anyway, and that advice post is on another topic entirely.Nah it was the one with the bloke who had a wii and some games he was looking to sell. Went to look if he'd replied to me and it had gonexx

hotukdeals.com/ite…se/ ?????:p:p:p

Banned

curvy_chicka;3109908

thanks but I click 'all' anyway, and that advice post is on another topic … thanks but I click 'all' anyway, and that advice post is on another topic entirely.Nah it was the one with the bloke who had a wii and some games he was looking to sell. Went to look if he'd replied to me and it had gonexx

yes, its now in misc, the fs board is for people to sell, trade, not for asking advice

Original Poster

ah tah v much 'ave a bit of rep! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{11
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047203
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7331391

See more discussions