Groups

why do ppl in the fs thread never leave feedback

Banned
    i have sold a few things on in the fs thread and the buyers havent left me any feedback

5 Comments

Maybe cause alot of people dont really think they have to. Try sending them a pm with a link to the feedback page

The feedback is extremely long winded, flawed, and easily abused, so many don't bother.

I've lost count how many times people (Including myself) have asked "How do I leave Rep?"

If you've tried to leave feedback through rep that might have been the confusing bit

I'd suggest sending a pm to ask logyon as I wouldn't presume someone will leave it always.

Banned

thesaint;1822078

The feedback is extremely long winded, flawed, and easily abused, so many … The feedback is extremely long winded, flawed, and easily abused, so many don't bother.I've lost count how many times people (Including myself) have asked "How do I leave Rep?"

Eat more fish, it is good for your memory.

Admin;1822131

If you've tried to leave feedback through rep that might have been the … If you've tried to leave feedback through rep that might have been the confusing bit :)I'd suggest sending a pm to ask logyon as I wouldn't presume someone will leave it always.

Sorry, I wrote 'Rep', instead of 'Feedback'.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33
      2. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?55
      4. Disney descendants duvet22

See more discussions