Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
      Expired

Why do some deals get ‘moderated?’

Posted 1st Dec
      See this often. A deal notification pops up on my phone. I go to check it and get a pop up saying something like, “this deal is no longer available. It has been moderated”. Or words to that effect.

What is it with these deals?

Saw it today with what looked like a stonker of a deal for Nest Hub Max and mini for £79 - at John Lewis - i think. Guess I’ll never know.
      Community Updates
      Ask
      4 Comments
      We have moderation triggers on a few things. Like new members posting deals (so we can check the first submissions comply with our rules). Some merchants are moderated (for example they were suspended for self promotion and we'll monitor them for a bit).

Other reasons will be edits to the thread so we can check the edits are correct.
      magicjay198601/12/2019 09:32

We have moderation triggers on a few things. Like new members posting …We have moderation triggers on a few things. Like new members posting deals (so we can check the first submissions comply with our rules). Some merchants are moderated (for example they were suspended for self promotion and we'll monitor them for a bit). Other reasons will be edits to the thread so we can check the edits are correct.

Thanks for explaining. Never really understood why this would happen, but see that would be sensible.
      If you don't misspell at least every third word and interchange "their" and "there" it triggers an alert.
      I think it's why a number of my submissions are moderated.

Edit:
      Their I go again.
      Phew!
      Edited by: "Make.Amazon.Great.Again" 1st Dec
      I’m increasing frustrated by my deals been edited incorrectly.

The Disney PJ deal I just posted clearly has a free delivery code which is in the code box along with been written in the description

lots of comments saying thanks its working

Been up a while and now just noticed it’s been edited to add the postage cost to the price and added the postage to the title and I don’t understand why.

magicjay198601/12/2019 09:32

We have moderation triggers on a few things. Like new members posting …We have moderation triggers on a few things. Like new members posting deals (so we can check the first submissions comply with our rules). Some merchants are moderated (for example they were suspended for self promotion and we'll monitor them for a bit). Other reasons will be edits to the thread so we can check the edits are correct.

This isn’t the first issues, there was problems with the Adidas deals I posted too
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions