Groups

Why do some women never wash their hands after going to the toilet?!YUCK

Completely random I know but.....I could count on one hand the number of times I have seen a woman wash her hands after using the toilet (not including me).It really annoys me as I have to open the door where the dirty muckin has touched.Bleugh!
    I thought men were bad -when I did my Nursing degree a study was done on a bowl of nuts at the bar and 57 DIFFERENT strains of urine were found!

63 Comments

there is loads isnt there what annoys me is when they walk to the sink look in the mirrow faff there hair and walk out its disgusting !!

mmm-the number of hospital acquired diseases would suggest that nurses are not the best at hand hygiene.

and for the very reason you mention,I would never eat nuts/crisps etc from a communal bowl-disgusting!

SABJ;5125391

there is loads isnt there what annoys me is when they walk to the sink … there is loads isnt there what annoys me is when they walk to the sink look in the mirrow faff there hair and walk out its disgusting !!

they are the worst cause they are actually at the sink, for the hole few minutes it will take them to do it.

If you think about it no toilet is going to be clean unless you use some sort of infrared device as per some places.

For example you go to toilet in a cubicle, you flush the toilet with your dirty hand, you then open the door with your dirty hand, you turn on the tap with your dirty hand, you wash hands and then turn of tap with clean hand which is now dirty from where you switched it on.

SABJ;5125391

there is loads isnt there what annoys me is when they walk to the sink … there is loads isnt there what annoys me is when they walk to the sink look in the mirrow faff there hair and walk out its disgusting !!

+1 or apply make-up:w00t:

TBH I see more than a few wash their hands but that just makes the ones who don't, even dirtier to my mind.

Trauts78;5125440

If you think about it no toilet is going to be clean unless you use some … If you think about it no toilet is going to be clean unless you use some sort of infrared device as per some places.For example you go to toilet in a cubicle, you flush the toilet with your dirty hand, you then open the door with your dirty hand, you turn on the tap with your dirty hand, you wash hands and then turn of tap with clean hand which is now dirty from where you switched it on.

this is why you should use push taps. like most toilets have:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Well I dont know any of my colleagues who dont wash their hands properly..however I see plenty of relatives who sit on patients beds,dont use the alcohol gel when they come in and go to see their relative who is barrier nursed (eg MRSA, D and V)and then leave gloves/apron on and go to water machine!Nice

Original Poster

+1 I am glad other have noticed it!

Original Poster

BlondeBella;5125461

this is why you should use push taps. like most toilets have:thumbsup:

+1 Im glad other have noticed it

Surely you only need to wash your hands if you wee on them?!

Original Poster

Trauts78;5125440

If you think about it no toilet is going to be clean unless you use some … If you think about it no toilet is going to be clean unless you use some sort of infrared device as per some places.For example you go to toilet in a cubicle, you flush the toilet with your dirty hand, you then open the door with your dirty hand, you turn on the tap with your dirty hand, you wash hands and then turn of tap with clean hand which is now dirty from where you switched it on.

Yes but like I say imagine people who dont wash their hands....wiping their foof and then walking out...

m18gfc;5125492

yuk, your so disgusting:lol:

gemmyw;5125484

+1 Im glad other have noticed it

yeah its so stupid using the turn taps.

Original Poster

m18gfc;5125492

Micro drops of urine mate...some women dont even wipe mind!Ohh I feel sick

even if you do use the tap and touch it after you have washed them its got to be cleaner than not washing them at all i mean the handle on the way out will have germs on it as well but we have to pull that (i use my little finger haha ) but i still feel better knowing i have washed them

Original Poster

lumoruk;5125523

Maybe they don't wipe their poo nar after going for a whizz or think well … Maybe they don't wipe their poo nar after going for a whizz or think well they'll just get dirty turning the tap off anyway. Women don't do poo's anyway so unless they wipe after a whizz they don't need to wash their hands. Door and taps are filthy anyway. Plus the cleaners NEVER clean the door knobs.

Yes I agree they dont wipe knobs...nor do men

Original Poster

SABJ;5125526

even if you do use the tap and touch it after you have washed them its … even if you do use the tap and touch it after you have washed them its got to be cleaner than not washing them at all i mean the handle on the way out will have germs on it as well but we have to pull that (i use my little finger haha ) but i still feel better knowing i have washed them

ha ha I do too!Dirty little fingered women we are ha ha ha ha

I only go with dirty birds anyway, so I care not.

As I wander around doing the Stray Cat Strut - I just count my blessings that ....

Well, what could be worse than ....'THAT'??

You know???

That God Awful stench coming from the Tom's area.....
    NOW - think how many of those wash their grubby little paws!??!

By the look of some of the lechouros .... They don't even wash their WHISKERS!

xxxx

Original Poster

thesaint;5125561

I only go with dirty birds anyway, so I care not.

Classy...do they generally have crabs and other nasties too?

some lasses have moist wipes in their bag which is more hygenic than them taps you are touching , so they are probably thinkin you are the minger haha

Banned

cloudthecat;5125615

How charming of you. NOT

I'm not trying to charm anyone, my girlfriend would castrate me if i was.

i use a antibacterial hand cleanser i keep in my handbag after aswell, if the loos are too gross, i wait!

Banned

Er....what exactly do they touch?

Yuck! Dirty Bitches.:w00t:

Pluun;5125985

Er....what exactly do they touch?

a bit of bog roll :? typing on your computer keyboard then not washing your hands is 10 times worse , ]fact :thumbsup:

SABJ;5125391

+1

I've got a thing about washing hands, I wash my hands prob far to much but I'd rather do that than not at all...

loupomm;5125982

i use a antibacterial hand cleanser i keep in my handbag after aswell, if … i use a antibacterial hand cleanser i keep in my handbag after aswell, if the loos are too gross, i wait!

+1

Banned

i dont flush either, dont mind touching me own pee but i aint touching anyone elses

sassie;5126223

i dont flush either, dont mind touching me own pee but i aint touching … i dont flush either, dont mind touching me own pee but i aint touching anyone elses

Can't you even use a bit of bog roll, and put it over the handle? That's gross.

Agree with you OP, i find it disgusting, no wonder there are all these diseases going around

ladies you no that there is only a certain amount of times you can use the gel and wipes before having to clean your hands.

Banned

thesaint;5126253

Can't you even use a bit of bog roll, and put it over the handle? That's … Can't you even use a bit of bog roll, and put it over the handle? That's gross.

pmsl

thesaint;5126253

Can't you even use a bit of bog roll, and put it over the handle? That's … Can't you even use a bit of bog roll, and put it over the handle? That's gross.

i do that! sass u cant leave ur pee floating around!!

sassie;5126273

pmsl

USE THE BOG ROLL! :giggle:

Banned

jeeze you lot talk like not wiping your winkles and winkies is what spreads disease, filth spreads disease, not a bit of ****

i never wash my hands after using public toilets, ever!

when i get outside i use my anntibaterial hangwash thats in my bag, maybe this is what others do aswell

Banned

pmsl at you, of course i bleedin flush, it was a joke

ilovepink;5126410

i never wash my hands after using public toilets, ever!when i get outside … i never wash my hands after using public toilets, ever!when i get outside i use my anntibaterial hangwash thats in my bag, maybe this is what others do aswell

but i put ur yucky hands all over ur bag and gel...at least washing will get ri of some of them

sassie;5126458

haha phew...i can come round to dinner now!!! lol

sassie;5126458

hmmm ... I wonder ... :thinking:

Banned

sassie;5126273

pmsl

sassie;5126458

Considering you've just pysl in the space of about 20 minutes, one might question if you even need a toilet.:whistling:

Diapers may be the future.

Banned

bladder weakness, it comes to us all apparently, could be worse i could have said smsl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions