why do tesco not sell aunt bessies chips ?

Found 23rd Feb 2016
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Cheers that explains it so **** um I'm off to Asda
the porter

Cheers that explains it so **** um I'm off to Asda

Lol you actually like those chips?
123batman321

Lol you actually like those chips?

Yeah there's no finer oven chips imo
i get mine from heron or fultons for half the price
the porter

Yeah there's no finer oven chips imo

Far better making your own. I get a 5kg sack of tatties for 1 pound odd make a batch o mash a batch o wedges and the rest chips. Taste alot better and also cheaper
123batman321

Far better making your own. I get a 5kg sack of tatties for 1 pound odd … Far better making your own. I get a 5kg sack of tatties for 1 pound odd make a batch o mash a batch o wedges and the rest chips. Taste alot better and also cheaper

​The same could be said for everything but unfortunately time doesn't always allow. I enjoy making home cooked meals but sometimes something that can go straight in the oven is a winner, whether that's frozen chips, pizza or sauces straight out of the jar. All cheaper from scratch but time consuming.
Maybe they're as horribly over-salted the mash they sell
clairlh88

​The same could be said for everything but unfortunately time doesn't a … ​The same could be said for everything but unfortunately time doesn't always allow. I enjoy making home cooked meals but sometimes something that can go straight in the oven is a winner, whether that's frozen chips, pizza or sauces straight out of the jar. All cheaper from scratch but time consuming.

Glad you enjoy home cooking. I used to always go for oven meals but ive actually found bulk cooking and freezing works great. Unbelievable how much money you save and how much healthier it is.

This is 'small potatoes' compared to the dearth of McCains Potato Waffles in most supermarkets. They kick the pants off Birds Eye Potatoe Waffles!
I think Iceland have also stopped selling them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants